Dragon Age Inquisition

I woke up to the sun shining in through the window, directly in my eyes. I bury my head further into the pillow that was provided, trying to fall back asleep, but I feel like someone is watching me. I turn around, and sure enough, Taehyung is looking directly at me.

"Good morning, Kitten. How did you sleep?"

I groan and stretch, the stupid light still blinding me.

"Fine, what time is it?"

"9 in the morning. none of the others have to work today so they decided to sleep in. Would you like to play a game I bought offline? I ordered it the other day and it came in the mail yesterday."

"Sure, Tae." I sit up as he cuts on the Xbox and inserts a disc in. He turns to me with a smile on his face.

"can I sit with you?" He gives me puppy eyes

"Of course. Come on."

He scurries over and sits down beside me, pulling the blanket I have over me onto himself as well. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him, before giving me a boxy smile and cutting on his controller.

Clicking the game, the title screen quickly comes on, which is of 2 lines of people walking towards a mountain with some kind of building on it.

He presses menu and then new game, and a explosion sounds and a shield comes flying towards the screen, before it turns to a green screen. It gives you an option to choose the gender, which Tae picks female. It then gives the option of race, which is human, elf, qunari, and dwarf, to which he picks elf.

It then gives the option as to what type of class the character will be, which is rogue, warrior or mage, and he chooses mage. It asks difficulty level and even though I tell him he should start off on easy, he decides to choose nightmare mode. "I want you to be impressed with my game play skills." Is his reasoning.

Crazy boy.

But, He's my crazy boy.

It then takes him to create his character, and with a little help from me (I "Bossed him around" and he ended up handing the controller to me) we came up with a look.

The game starts, and we watch the cut scene, Him picking the choices he wishes her to say. Right now he has the elf trying to convince 2 women that she had no part in the explosion in the conclave and she has no idea how or who killed the divine, as well as how her hand suddenly glows like the many rifts out side the room.

"This game actually seems kind of fun." He smiles.

After about 30 minutes he is running around a place called the Hinterlands with another elven mage, the woman who was interrogating the elf earlier, a warrior woman named Cassandra, and a handsome dwarf rogue named Varric. The elf guys voice is super annoying and I don't like him.

"That guy is an egg head." I say to Tae and he bust out laughing, causing me to laugh, which also lands me snorting like a pig.

Well that's attractive.

All movement stops from beside me and I look at Tae, to see him smiling at me, which kind of freaks me out because its not a 'that was fun' smile. He sets the controller down on the coffee table that is a good distance in front of the couch, and before I know it, he pounces on me, tickling me on my sides, causing me to squeal.

Seriously, I think I will start to turn into an actual pig if he keeps on.

I start kicking around, trying to get his long fingers FAR away from my now exposed skin.

As you can imagine, all the kicking leads to my ankle accidently hitting no mans land.

MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!

He rolls off the couch, clutching the boys down under, with me repeating sorry over and over.

He finally stops rolling around, gasping slightly with tears in his eyes, and then looks up at me with a look on his face I can't place, because I have never seen it before.

He suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me to him, and I am now laying on him. I try to get up out of his embrace, scared I would squish him to the floor as he pulled me down kind of hard, but he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Stay"

I finally stop trying to pull myself up, putting my hands around him, causing him to lay us both sideways, before he props his arm that is under me to hold his head up.

"You're beautiful."

I blush, but manage a small thank you in reply.

Of course I have been called beautiful before, but the way he said it.

It was like he meant it in the most intimate way possible.

Like he was speaking to someone who was his whole world.

I snuggle into his chest and he laughs, causing his chest to make a funny rumbling sound. he turns us again, before sitting up, and to prevent myself from falling in an awkward position, I wrap my legs around his waist.

We both gasp at the sudden movement and both stop. My mind wanders places it shouldn't and I start to blush. Biting my lip. I look away.

He grabs my face and smashes his lips to mine.

The kiss is different from Jins. Jins was short and sweet.

Taes was hot and, well, sexy.

He swipes his tongue gently across my lip, before taking my lip between his teeth.

I push him away, and he pouts.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

He growls and brings my lips back to his.

Someone clears their throats behind us and Tae growls against my lips, breaking apart to say a quick "I'm busy." He tries to kiss me again but I jump off him before he can.

"Hey Jimin."

He waves his fingers in my direction, his eyebrow raised teasingly.

"So, do I get a good morning kiss, too?"

Feeling kinda empowered after Tae, I shrug before walking over to Jimin placing a kiss to his lips, before running past him and grabbing my apartment key from the table in the hall, and grabbing a jacket from the rack and walking out of the apartment.

Holy Shitake Mushrooms.