34 - Jerk

Ally's P.O.V

I'm halfway through changing Jungkook's hair color and I couldn't help but notice that he's been quiet this whole time nor was he staring at me as he usually would.

"You guys did a really good job in the interview today." I decided that maybe I should initiate the conversation.

"Thanks." The way how he responded caught me off guard a bit..

"Are you okay? You've been pretty quiet this whole time. I'm kind of starting to get worried." I gave him a small smile and hoped that he would pick up on my joke.

"I'm just tired." He was being very dry and this is the first time that I'm seeing him act like this. He clearly didn't want to talk so I decided to stop trying and continue with my work.

2 hrs later

After washing out all the color I moved on to giving him a haircut. As usual I would ask him questions on how he wanted his cut or what style he wanted to go for, but again all his answers were dry and he just told me to do whatever.

I was just about done with styling his hair when I decided that I should add a little more texture to his hair. Without looking I grab my shears from my station quickly. As I was about to pick them up, I felt them fall out of my grasp. Naturally, I reacted quickly and caught them as I was turning around but I soon felt the blade of my shears dig itself across my skin.

I yelped in pain as I let them go and look down at my hand and see all the blood coming from my palm.

Jungkook was quick to react and shot out of his chair.

"Ally!" He grabbed my hand to look at it, but I winced in pain from his action.

"How can you be so careless?!" There was anger laced in his voice and I couldn't understand why.

He grabbed me by my wrist from my uninjured hand and started pulling me in the direction that he was going in. My cut started bleeding a lot so I tried to stop it by applying pressure with my shirt but that didn't really help. After dragging me out to the hallway, he takes me inside of a room and tells me to sit down on the couch.

He goes and looks into some cabinets and soon finds a first aid kit. He walks back to me and kneels down on one of his knees and starts taking out all the materials that he would need to clean up my wound. First he started disinfecting my cut but it was kind of hard since I was bleeding a lot.

Feeling uncomfortable for the way he raised his voice at me earlier and how he's been acting, I really didn't want to be around him.

"I can do it..." He ignored me.

"I said that I can do it." I try to pull my hand away from him but he tightly gets a hold of it and continues with what he is doing.

"Can you stop being so stubborn for a second, I'm trying to help you!"

"Can you stop being such a jerk then?!" I took my hand out of his hold as he was in a bit of shock that I raised my voice at him and was starting to get irritated with his behavior.

"I'm being a jerk?"

"Yea you are and I'm getting tired of your stupid behavior. Like what's up with you today!? You've been so cold to me for the past few hours! If you're just going to act like this then just go away and leave me the hell alone!"

He stands up and turns his back towards me.

"Is that what you want?" He turns around and looks at me straight into my eyes. I would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated right now but I was.

"Yes...just leave..." Without hesitating he walks out of the room and slams the door shut.

I stood up and looked at the door hoping that he would come back and apologize for how he was acting and sorted this whole thing out.

But after waiting for him for a while, he never came back.

A/N

Ahhhh! Ok here's an update and I'm sorry if it took a while 😭 I'm still obsessing over BE and also over Enhypens debut!

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter but the next one going to be "spicy" 😳