weird last part

Dom x male reader
BHC🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 I was playing among us and someone said start the game my guy and I accidentally laughed in class on un mute 😳😳😳😳😵😵😖😖 my laugh is loud
I'm drop Christmas fan fiction on Christmas

Reader POV
I stormed out of the place into my car, I take my mask off just to realize this is my fault, I have no reason to cry.

I drive off to the apartment and grab my stuff before leaving a note on the table, as I was about to leave I heard shuffling "what the hell? " I mumbled as I took a knife and went to Dom's closet.

Machine gun Kelly fell out of it "what the fuck you doing here? " I asked "Dom told me to be in the closet until he gets back" I look at him like he stupid "that stupid" "I know, wait why are your bags packed? " He asked "Colson, I cheated on Dom" "Why? " I looked at him.

"The feeling of having a secret is great but after awhile it's weird" I told him as he huffed.

He hugged me before I looked at him "(name), you got to control your urge to kiss every fucking hot person you know" "I know" (Randomly starts rapping FDT instead of YUNBGLUD) MGK was my brother not biological but his dad adopted me into his family when I was on the street.

MGK grew for the fame, I grew to the drugs before YUNBGLUD found me on the street at 4am and drunk, I shouldn't be telling something that's over.

Colson drive me to his house to see Cassie "Dom, I'm be at my house if you need me get me there" Colson said thinking Dom going to come to his house.

"Hey case" I rub her hair making her groan as I messed up her hair "not sorry" As Rook came out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around him "sup little brother" I said as I hugged him making my shirt get soak "get off of me! " He try to push me away as I covered his eyes.

I was pushed off, I forgot why I was so sad?

Dom POV
We finished the video before I ran to the car and wait for Adam and Tom.

Tom got in first, now Adam "Dom-"" I dont care" "Please? " "Fine" "(Name) -"" Don't say his name! " I yelled making Tom look down "I didn't mean to, we played around kissing in the house so much that it became normal then it was different when he kissed me" "That what I thought too" I smile through the pain.

I imagine our first kiss which was the last time I saw him on drugs, all the way back in 2018, he was high and stumbling down the hallway yelling for me.

I came out of the room and he was putting a pill in his mouth, I slapped him and the pill fell on the floor.

He pinned me to the wall, I felt a lump near my thigh, I squirmed in his grip "stop struggling, love" He placed a kiss on my lips.

I pushed myself towards him trying to take his lips- "you alright? " Adam asked, he didn't know "yeah" I was frozen for minutes "had to clean up and (name) forgot this" He gave me his clout glasses, we loved rock bands.

Nirvana was our favorite, we loved how they talked about our feelings when we thought no one understood, he knew how I get and I knew how he get.

Please God don't let him pop pills because of me.

Readers POV (you think you're going to get with YUNGBLUD you wrong 💀)

Case was being driven to her mom's house A. K. A  ex of machine gun kelly, I found his weed and rolled some "don't " Megan said "it's not bad " "I'm trying to stop him from drugs "" Yeah I'm trying to continue "" Why are you putting this in your body? " She raise her voice "because I cheated on a person I love and used their trust! " I yelled at her, her face dropped.