funfunfun! (reqs open read below)

Yahoo, I know I have this habit of...disappearing but I swear to ya, it's just because of work stuff.

Work sucks, working two jobs and both of them sucks.

Let's play smth shall we and as we play I'll be opening requests just for sometime, I'm going to do my best to work on your requests and I'll apologize to all of ya if I can't get all of your requests.

(Insert your requests in this comment section, please, so I can see them!)

I'll ask you questions, answer them in the comments! I'll answer them too, of course. Just answer questions that makes you comfortable! ;)

Age?

-I'm turning 22 next month! I'm curious about my readers' ages! 🤔

Height?

-Yikes, I'm around 4'11"

Single?

-mine is a little complicated.

What motivates you to work hard?

-making my parents proud, ofc, and for my own happiness too! I wish to just stay here in Australia, I love it here! Hi, Australian readers!

You guys work? What makes you love the job? If you don't, what do you want to have as a job? If you do have a job, but you don't like it, why?

-I'm working two jobs, I used to love my first job but as time goes it becomes so shitty I'm not even joking, it's very stressful.

The second job? I like it because I don't have to deal with customer service, I'm working in the kitchen :) I don't like it because I'm the only one who's not from that specific country and they gossip a lot. I may not understand much of their language but I can understand some of their conversations sometimes, they'd talk about me too.

Your type of man/woman?

- Jason😌 *ahem* but on a serious note, hahah, I don't really have a type, I guess? I headbutt with the person I'm with rn from time to time. Hard-working! He's very hard-working and that is attractive, he's hygienic and I love that 😌

🍆 B smelling good

What is your love language(s)?

- acts of service, physical touches and gifts

Do you guys like writing/reading? If so, why?

- I got into writing 4 years ago! It helps when I need to comfort myself and I get into this little, safe head space full of scenarios when I write or read.

Okay, now, time for me to get ready to read your answers and requests.

See ya on the other side 😌