TWENTY ONE

[I'm sad T~T like really sad. help.]

Niki, he was alone.

Riki had let him take the lead this time, it was frustrating and stressing him. he was all alone here in the room that the King's servant gave him, thinking of a way to get out of this room. he wasn't being captive, he can go out anytime but was too afraid to try. seeing the outside of the wall room before he was in there, really freaks him out. it was dark and too chilly and quite. no people walking in the hallways and the only lights is a small red fire torch. not even helping to bright the place.

he just wanted to cry, he doesn't even remember how many hours he had already slept. all he remember was the time Riki was still talking with Jake, and after Riki passed out and by the time to wake he was already on lead and there's no Jake in the room anymore. Niki once tried to open the door but haven't opened it for the rest of we don't know. nights or days?

"Riki, you're so cruel. let's shift." he weakly spoke, pulling on his blonde locks. he had been curled inside the big mattress. asking Riki to shift time to time but the other just refused, now he thinks that it was only better to stay on that dark place. yet, Riki is there. but this one, he doesn't like the kind of darkness here. it feels very suffocating for him. "nuh-ah, you like taking the lead right? now, enjoy." Riki's voice said, as a small chuckle followed.

"you can't just do that to me, I've always been afraid of the dark and you have the urge to let me suffer."

"not my problem."

"let's make a deal."

"shut up, I don't care about your fucking deals." Riki harshly spat, Niki just whimpered as tears streamed down his face. he silently sniffed. this was too much for him. it is.

"but-"

a sudden black figure popped in front of the bed. making him stop his words and immediately sat as his heart started to beat in a fast pace, he backed away until he hit the headboard of the bed. the figure moved its hand and went to push back the cape hood, a red mop of hair peeked out as a pair of amber eyes stared right through his soul.

it was a girl, with a long black cape that stopped right to her ankle boots. her red hair was at the neck level as the end curled naturally, the piercing eyes was a beautiful amber. that it almost reminded him of, Sunoo- hyung.

and now he missed Sunoo.

"the last sacred." the girl spoke, taking a step beside the bed, sitting down at the mattress as it dipped down from her weight. she sat a meters away from Niki, as the silently crying boy only looked down. "hey, can you please look at me?"

Niki did looked up, making an eye contact with the red head. "The other left you here, right?" the red haired girl asked, but Niki didn't reply and only stared at her.
she's cute. she had this cute eyes, almost like Sunoo's. everything about the red haired features, reminded him of Sunoo.

"can you get me out of here?" he suddenly blurts out, the girl in front of him had her mouth agape. all he wanted to ask is to get out from here, though he already knows it's really difficult to get out from this country. and he thinks this lady here, can help him. just a little.

"I'm sorry, I can't. even me, I can't get out of here." the girl frowned before giving him a small smile. "you don't belong here right?" Niki asked as his tears stopped and his whimpers and sniffing calmed. feeling more better and safe knowing someone is here besides him. he wasn't alone anymore. the girl only nodded and looked down at her black combat boots.

"actually, I'm here to know and check something." the red head stooped, "I'm Minji, by the way." she continued and showed him a sweet smile again. Niki nodded, "so what it is that you want to check? or know?" he asked, as his knees was still folded in front of his chest. easy for him to rest chin in between, waiting for lady's answer.

"uhm, can I.. can I touch your chest?" Minji awkwardly requested, Niki looked shocked and scooted closer to the hard headboard. Minji let out a light chuckle when she saw the boy's reaction. "no. just above you clothe, I ain't going to molest you. don't worry."

"o- okay." Niki stretched out his legs and tried not to freak out anytime. but why does he look like he's really fine with it? that's no problem because just above the clothe, right? "can I?" Minji asked for his permission and moved closer to him, as her right palm was already stuck out and ready to touch. Niki only nodded and shuts his eyes tightly, nervous.

"relax, I won't hurt you."

he finally relaxed and opened his lids open, not expecting to see it. it was a round symbol resting on top of her palm, the amber color lighting it. he can't tell the signs of the symbol but he definitely saw it already. right, he saw it from Sunoo. when Sunoo helped him and healed him. it was the same. he didn't question anymore and let Minji do whatever she wanted.

the moment her palms touched his clothed chest, a sudden burn but not painful shoots through his chest. right where minji touched it. Minji grabbed her own hands as her brows where furrowed, like she touched a fire. it felt a burning feeling in here hands. making her abort her movements, afraid that something will happen. but literally, nothing's gonna happen.

Minji looked at him as her amber eyes glowed.

"it's true."

.

"Ah!"

Sunoo's eyes widened as he sat up from the cold floor his hands buried at Zircon's thick white fur, he looked around seeing all his hyung's already asleep.

he didn't know what happened but he just felt, burning on his chest. it was a painful burn that made him tear up as well, as his breathing got heavier. he bit onto his lips to keep the sounds of his sobs from coming out, he looked for Heeseung but the angel wasn't there. he closed his eyes as more tears streamed down, it' really painful. he grabbed Sunshine, who was still sleeping close to his chest and curled up once again beside the white wolf. the cat on his chest purred and sunshine snuggled his head at the crook of Sunoo's neck, the amber only cried. bearing the painfulness on his chest, he cried until his lids got tired.

[I'm sorry if this story confuses you, I'm trying to connect everything here so please wait. he he.]