35: DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL??

SCENE 1: Riddhima and vansh wake up late after the tiring events which took place yesterday night, kabir's entry, the truth about his father...vansh was emotionally exhausted..he was sleeping when Riddhima came in after a bath...

Riddhima: Vansh? Wake up!

Vansh: Riddhima..no! I am sleepy let me sleep!

*she comes close and makes her hair water drip on his face, he wakes up and she walks away, but he pulls her back*

Vansh: What happened! You told to wake up, look i woke up...

Riddhima: And what is this you are doing?

Vansh: Well normal people would call it romance, so yeah i am romancing my wife i guess?

Riddhima: Now leave me, and get ready, you had to attend a meeting right?

Vansh: Yeah, sure will do that, but before that i was wondering if i could get a small kiss?

Riddhima: Wow! Look at sir's expectations! Now go!

Vansh: Riddhima, you are my wife, be happy i am expecting a kiss from you, and not any other girl like shreya! Shreya, she was such a good person..she would have kissed me..the moment i asked unlike you..i...

*before he could complete his sentence, she kisses him*

Riddhima: Don't you dare expect kiss from anyone else..

Vansh: Riddhima? You jealous?? Wow!

Riddhima: Me and jealous? Never! Wait a second, why was your body warm when i kissed? *she touches his forehead*

Riddhima: Vansh? You have spiked a fever! Let me check your temperature...

Vansh: I am just too tired riddhima! It's not fever..

Riddhima: Wow, so we have a Dr. Vansh in the house! Make some noise!! 

Vansh: Not funny!

Riddhima: Seemed like it was funny for me! *checks the temp* Great! Looks like Dr.Vansh was wrong afterall! Its 104.5 and you are saying that you are just tired!!

Vansh: Now please don't tell me to stay in bed the whole day! I can't..

Riddhima: Actually sounds like a good idea! You will stay in the bed and take rest, no phone calls and no meetings, i will tell rudra..

Vansh: Riddhima.....

Riddhima: It's done and dusted! Now sleep!

Vansh: Fine let me take a bath..

Riddhima: hello? Are you crazy? Who takes a bath when having such high fever..

Vansh: Um...let me guess ME!!

Riddhima: Vansh, please stop acting like a child and take rest, i will get food, *she gets up* And! Don't you dare to go and take a bath!

Vansh: Ooh, i am scared! *riddhima gives him a intense stare* Acha, sorry...will take rest...

Riddhima: Good!

SCENE 2: Gautam is talking with nithya...

Gautam: I can't do it anymore di..

Nithya: What?Why? Are you crazy? We did this all for the money, for Vansh's property and now you are backing off?

Gautam: I can't di, i can't remember the last time when i was truly happy!

Nithya: Yes, and if we succeed in this plan, you can be happy with the money forever..

Gautam: No di, i was wrong, this money can't give me the happiness which riddhima gave me...who are we planning all this for di? Our happiness right? My happiness was and is with riddhima! I still get happy, just by getting a glance at her till today..she was with me, even when i had nothing di! She married another guy to give me justice di! She loved me and i cheated her!! We should drop it, i can't go ahead with this plan..