𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I moved around in my sleep but I didn't have much room to move around because somebody was sleep on top of me

I moved around in my sleep but I didn't have much room to move around because somebody was sleep on top of me. I opened my eyes and looked around and didn't see anyone causing me to close my eyes and look down to see some locks sticking out of my cover.

I picked the cover up and there laid Dejhari asleep on my stomach. I moved around and scrunched my face up before letting out a yawn, I reached over and grabbed my phone to check the time. I read 1:47pm and sighed.

I needed to take my hair out so I can start getting ready for this little hood party they were throwing in Liberty City. I was supposed to been have my hair out but I fell asleep when Dejhari came over here.

"Dejhari.." I called out shaking him. I watched as he moved around a little and turned his head over.

"Dejhari.." I said again. "I need you to wake up.."

"Fa what?" He asked with his eyes still closed.

"I need to take my hair out so I can do it for the party later.." I said. "Are you going?" I asked.

"Going where Kataleya?" He asked.

He called me my real name, what does that mean?

"To the party later.." I said as he laid on my stomach.

"Mane ion know. A nigga really just wan stay in and sleep.." He said yawning. "Why you wan go to the party? What you gon get outta it?" He asked.

"I want to have fun." I replied.

"We can have fun in our dreams.." He said, I giggled.

"Get off of me so I can take my hair out.." I said pushing him a little, he rolled off of me and I got out of bed. I grabbed my phone and walked into the bathroom, turning the light on.

First, I brushed my teeth and washed my face because I didn't want to be talking to him with stinky breath.

"Dejhari.." I called out before walking back out into my room to see him laid in bed with his arm over his eyes.

"Dejhariii.." I dragged walking over to the bed rubbing him, he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me on top of him. He then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let me go, come on you need to get up.." I said.

"Fa what? A nigga only got like a hour a sleep" He expressed, I shook my head.

"No you didn't, You got three hours. Come on.." I said, he sighed and sat up making me sit on his lap. I stood up from my bed and walked back into the bathroom.

I started taking my hair out as Youngboy played.

Watch me burn before you bitches show me love
Ain't no wrong or rights, I can't tell you how it was