Chapter 19

After the two washed a piece of animal skin clothing, they spread it out on the big rock by the stream to dry, and after all the clothes were washed, they sat in the shade of the tree to chat.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, what do you think of my elder brother?" His eldest brother is too stupid. After so many days, he has made no progress at all, so he decided to take a look first.

  "Well, he is a very good person, good-looking, and very hardworking." Bai Mu muttered and said.

  "Yeah, yeah, there are few young orcs in the clan who look as good as my brother. Look at my brother's figure. Moreover, my brother is considerate and can take care of people. He is still one of the best warriors in the clan. Don't you Seeing that he doesn't speak very much, the females in the clan like him a lot." Anqiluo kept listing his elder brother's goodness and tried his best to sell.

  When Bai Mu heard it unconsciously, he thought of the bits and pieces of getting along with Celtic. This person didn't talk much, and he always stood by his side silently. He would help him in time when he needed help or did something. . Hard work and heavy work are all covered. Although the time to get along is not long, it gives people a sense of peace of mind.

  Bai Mu admitted that Celtic was actually a very attractive man, and he was also the kind of man who attracted him. But he still can't let go of the past, and his feelings for Celtic are just like family.

  The two chatted for a while, the animal skins were already dry, and the conversation ended, packed up and went back. Bai Mu kept thinking about the green thread, and asked Anqiluo to show it to him when he got home.

  Angelo took out an animal skin bag from her room and handed it to Bai Mu. After Bai Mu took it, he carefully opened a circle of light green, slightly thicker than ordinary sewing thread, and a hard bone needle. He picked up the green wire and pulled it hard, but it didn't break.

  "Angelo, is this green cane silk easy to handle?" If you twist this into hemp rope and use it with animal skins, it can be made into a back strap. He was still worried about this before.

  "This is easy to do. Just go back to the forest to find some green vines, peel off the skins, take out the vine cores and boil them in hot water until they are softened, then soak them in cold water and knead them into silk. Just be careful when rubbing the silk. If it is messed up, it will be difficult to organize, and it will not be used if it is not straightened." It is rare that Bai Mu asked him if he didn't know the problem, and Anqiluo patiently explained it.

  "Then can I trouble you to get some for me? I guess I will need a lot." Bai Mu thought to himself that he has no time to get it now, maybe he can ask Anqoluo to help.

  "Yes, when the eldest brother comes back, I will let him pick some green vines." Anqiluo was very happy to be able to help Bai Mu.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, can you lend me a set of clothes?" Anqiluo had long been curious about the clothes Bai Mu was wearing, but when Bai Mu first came, he was embarrassed to speak, and now that they are familiar with each other, it is nothing.

  "Do you like it? I will give you a set." Bai Mu thought he just liked his clothes.

  "I just want to see how this is sewn." Anqiluo quickly explained, his clothes are rare, right? How can he accept it.

  "It's okay. I still have several sets. I'll give you one set as a reference." Bai Mu thought that there are many clothes in the space, and it's okay to give him one set.

  "Really, thank you Brother Bai Mu." Anqiluo thanked him happily. Bai Mu wanted to touch his head very much. He was really a good, polite boy. Compared with the rebellious and ignorant little P kids, he was really cute.

  When Anqiluo received the clothes from Bai Mu, he began to study enthusiastically. Bai Mu also sat down in a brighter place near the entrance of the cave, holding the blue wooden strips and the book that taught weaving craftsmanship.

  At noon, Lei Zhe came to give Anqiluo fruit and fox skins. The fur of the fox is soft and smooth, and its bright color is very popular with females. But the fox is cunning and quick to catch, so its fur is also very precious. Lei Zhe took a long time to please Anqiluo and he finally caught one.

  Anqiluo liked the flaming fox skin very much, and blushed and kissed Lei Zhe on the cheek when Bai Mu was not paying attention to them. Lei Zhe smiled stupidly, and was arranged by Anqiluo to find Luteng.

  Lei Zhe has been very fond of Anqiluo since he was a child. He is beautiful and well-behaved. He and Celtic are friends much older than Angelo, but he still wants to try. So he kept spinning around him, often helping to take care of him when Celtic was too busy. Anqiluo finally accepted him a year ago. He is so tall and bad, he can't wait to give him all the best things.

  He really wants to get married with Anqiluo as soon as possible, but he is still too young, and he has to wait three years for Anqiluo to reach adulthood. When the time comes, he must take good care of him and make him happy.

  In the next few days, Bai Mu stayed at home and stayed in the cave every day to study the weaving of the back. Seth would accompany him when he had time, holding the blue wooden sticks and learning to knit like Bai Mu.

  Anqiluo was busy helping Bai Mu get green cane silk at the beginning, and Lei Zhe became his helper to provide him with green cane. After Bai Mu said enough, Anqiluo was busy studying how to make clothes again. Nishizawa still came every day these days, and has been helping Angelo. When he got Baimu's permission, Anqiluo would also teach him how to refine oil and make fried meat.

  After Nishizawa had eaten stir-fried dishes, he liked it very much. He also tasted the taste of deep-fried meat, and found it very fragrant. After knowing that this is food that can be stored for a long time, I like it even more. But I don't know how to do it. On the day that Bai Mu taught Anqiluo, he was at home to help his mother and father bacon.

  After Nishizawa learned it, Bai Mu asked him to tell the patriarch that the people in the future needed to learn new things, and he didn't need to do much fanfare, so he could send a few people over and teach them to others. At the same time, Nishizawa can teach others after he goes back without asking him.

  Nishizawa was very happy to hear that, and his admiration for Bai Mu rose to another level. After returning home that night, he conveyed Bai Mu's meaning to the patriarch.

  The process of Bai Mu's knitting of the piggyback was not very smooth, because he always couldn't handle it well when closing the edges, and it was easy to fall apart. Celt looked at him frowning, and lowered his head to study carefully how to fix the edge of his nearly finished back.

  "Bai Mu, do you think this will work."

  Bai Mu heard Xun Sheng and saw that Celtic was holding a crooked, rough woven back basket in his hand. Celtic had already taken care of the things he had been unable to deal with. Although it was ugly and sparse and not dense at all, it was indeed usable.

  Bai Mu happily took the unsightly back basket and looked at it carefully, understanding what he had overlooked. So I picked up the one I was about to finish, and quickly handled it. But his woven back basket is obviously much better than Celtic's.

  "Celtic, you are so smart. I didn't expect your hands to be so big but very dexterous." Seeing that the problem was solved, Bai Mu smiled happily.

  Celtic looked at his bright smile and his heart beat faster. Bai Mu is really good-looking, has a good personality and knows a lot. What should he do? He likes him more and more and wants to possess him more and more.

The author has something to say:
Seeing someone who likes boiled pork slices reminds me of something. I know a master of a sports car. Once he went to Guiyang to buy goods and had a meal in a small restaurant on the roadside. He ordered a bowl of boiled pork slices. The result was real white boiled pork slices. Let the master stare blankly.
I'm speechless, I really don't know there is such an unreliable one. Sister papers, none of you think that boiled pork slices are just boiled pork slices. Other seasonings are unnecessary, right? No way? No way?
By the way, thank you for the mine, Chuanchuan, I am patient with you, you are the most patient.