27

Jeongyeon : "Do you feel less scared now?"

Nayeon nodded while showing her bunny tooth.

Jeongyeon : "If you were scared then why did you agreed to joining us in the horror house?"

Nayeon lowered her head and mumbled something, not enough to be heard.

Jeongyeon : "Sorry... What did you said?"

Nayeon : "Because, you were so excited to come here"

They were acting like they are in their teen years.

Nayeon again mumbled something which was not audible.

Jeongyeon : "Why are you shy. I didn't knew Ms stranger can be shy to? Huh?"

Jeongyeon giggled.

Nayeon : "When Jaebeom oppa said no to enter, I thought... I thought that we can spend some time alone"

Jeongyeon blushed but was fast enough to hide that blush.

Jeongyeon : "So do you want to spend today's night with me to?"

Nayeon widened her eye.

Nayeon : "W-What?"

Jeongyeon : "Yah~ I mean do you want to go for few minutes or few hours with me, tonight outside the house. You should stop talking with Sana, her mind is very dirty"

Jeongyeon chuckled and Nayeon joined as they rememberd Sana's dirty talks.

Nayeon : "Thank you for supporting me in the whole ride"

The ride stopped Nayeon step out of the cart and Jeongyeon followed her.

They saw JB sitting on a seat sipping coffee, when they come closer to him, they found that he was watching some edits about iron man on YouTube.

Nayeon : "Yah! Im Jaebeom don't act like a psycho. He. Is. Still. Alive... Tch! My crazy OLDER brother"

She slightly hit JB's head.

JB ignored her and look at his wife and pecked on her lips.

Jeongyeon look at Nayeon her bright face suddenly converted into a dull one.

Nayeon : "I'll... I'll grab a coffee , do you want?"

Jeongyeon smiled and nodded.

Jeongyeon : "Same as yours"

She said with so much of confidence.

Nayeon : "But I --"

Jeongyeon : "It's okay... Just bring same as yours"

Nayeon sheepishly smile and nodded.

Nayeon : "Okay"

She shrugged with a smile and went to buy a coffee.

As soon as Nayeon vanished from their site Jeongyeon turn her head towards JB.

Jeongyeon : "Don't kiss me"

JB : "What??!"

Jeongyeon : "Lower your voice... And don't kiss me"

JB : "Why? Why not... You are my wife, I have all rights to kiss you. Is something wrong baby?"

Jeongyeon really want to say something against this but she ended up saying other thing.

Jeongyeon : "Just don't kiss me infront of Nayeon unnie, I just feel a little shy"

JB chuckled, and lightly pinched Jeongyeon's cheeks.

JB : "Oh my...my baby feels sha sha sha... Okay I'll not do it infront of that fool"

He did that action of sha sha sha, while saying it.

Nayeon arrived with same coffees in her hand, she handed one to Jeongyeon and settled between JB and Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon smiled and lipped 'Thank You'
Nayeon just smirk.

Jeongyeon took a sip of it, her face became red. She somehow managed to gulp it.

Jeongyeon : "What the fuck it is?"

She look at the transparent cup trying to know what the heck she gulped.

Nayeon : "It's coffee with 0% sugar"

Nayeon laughed and JB joined.

Jeongyeon glared.

Nayeon : "Give it to me and here take this one"

Nayeon exchanged their cups.

Nayeon : "It's the taste you will like"

Jeongyeon : "How did you know... I'll like it?"

Nayeon : "Oppa once told me"

They were just chatting when the song playing in the mall changed to 'I won't let go'.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon widen their eyes and look at each other. They both blushed.

JB : "Hey Jeongyeon are you alright? Your cheeks are bright red"

JB looked at Nayeon to make her witness jeongyeon's cheek. But then he noticed that Nayeon got the same red-ish cheeks as her.

JB : "You got the same thing. Are you both blushing?"

Nayeon : "Yah... Y-You 28 years old jerk... O-Our coffee is so hot, it's because of it"

Jeongyeon sighed and thanked Nayeon with a smile.
......................................................................
2/3
......................................................................