Party

A/n - SORRY FOR LATE UPLOAD. J-HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

In the afternoon,

Around three,

With TaeKook in their bedroom

Jungkook woke up shivering and covered himself more with the blanket and snuggled Taehyung's chest and slept again.

Taehyung was awake for an hour and admiring Jungkook's sleepy face. His automatic pouty lips looked inviting to Taehyung, his cheeks squished against the elder's chest then legs between Taehyung's legs getting crushed but lightly, and hands either on Taehyung's waist or neck used for pulling him closer then his nose snuggling from time to time on to either Taehyung's chest or neck or sometimes even his biceps. Taehyung enjoyed every bit of it.

He was admiring Jungkook freely until someone came into their room screaming at top of his lungs while one behind him ran with a spatula in his hand, you guessed it right it was Jin and Namjoon.

"I AM SORRY!" Namjoon screamed as he entered their room.

"EVEN TODAY YOU BROKE SOMETHING! EVEN ON MY BIRTHDAY!" Jin came in shouting and banging on the door.

Both of them were running and screaming in the room.

Taehyung was getting angry but lost when he heard his baby whimpering due to the noise and opened his eyes, though he was looking cute and adorable while rubbing his eyes he was still scared since the noise came suddenly and clenched onto Taehyung's T-shirt and looked around only to see his hyungs.

Jungkook was not shocked by seeing these two he was just angry that his sleep got interrupted so he decided to take revenge.

He looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him already a little angry at them since they woke his baby up and looked at him with scared and teary eyes.

Taehyung gave out his cold aura and looked right into Namjoon's eyes who when looked at him was more scared of him than he was of Jin and gulped stopping whatever he was doing.

Jin also stopped when he felt a cold aura around the room which was making the room colder than it already was. Jin looked back only to find Taehyung giving out a deadly glare.

"I-we ar-are going," Namjoon said as he dragged Jin outside with him.

Jungkook was internally smirking and laughing looking at the scared NamJin.

'This is what happens you get for ruining my sleep'  Jungkook thought.

While NamJin was going,

Jungkook looked right into Namjoon and Jin's eyes and smirked slightly making them angry but still, they went out thinking of a plan for their revenge.

After NamJin went out of the room and closed the door,

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and pecked his forehead, the latter smiled a little and snuggle into the older's chest the older smile.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook out of the hug, the younger pouted and pecked those pouty round lips but still Jungkook kept pouting and was about to go back in the hug when Taehyung stopped him.

"Why?!" Jungkook whined.

"Get up, it's already afternoon"

"I don't care, I want to sleep more"

"No baby, get up we have to prepare for hyung's birthday party too"

"A little while, please Taetae" puppy eye attack by Jungkook

Taehyung chuckled.

"Baby, don't do that, you have to be able to walk for today's party" Taehyung pecked the blushing Jungkook's lips.