D E N I A L

This chapter contains smut hehe

"No" Draco said matter of factly. After I spoke to professor Lupin, I came back to Dracos dorm to tell him that there's nothing we can do to stop the curse. Let's just say he's in denial.

"What do you mean no?" I asked confused.

"No." He started. "There's gonna be a way to stop it, I know there is." He said confidently, laying on his back on his bed with his hands behind his head.

I sighed, he's always been so stubborn. "Draco." I said looking down. "There's nothing we can do." I spoke softly. I need to show him that I'm calm. When on the inside I'm terrified. If he sees that I'm calm, then maybe he'll be the same. I've always feared death, one day you're here and the next you're gone. Poof. Just the thought of not being able to see, hear, think, feel...it freaks me out. You're just nothing.

He got up from the bed and placed the room, rubbing his face with his hands. "Don't fucking say that leah." He raised his voice. So for trying to keep him calm. "We're going to sort this out."

I stood up from my sitting position and slowly walked over to him. "Draco." I spoke softly. "Please, listen. The only way I can get rid of it is by killing three muggles and giving it to another werewolf. That's just sending someone else to there death bed and I can't kill three people Draco that's horrible." I spoke.

"Then I'll fucking kill them then." He shouted throwing his hands in the air.

"Draco!" I yelled.

"What leah?!" He yelled. "I'll fucking kill anyone to make sure you're safe!"

"You already killed your father because of me! I'm not letting you kill anyone else!" I argued.

Draco started walking closer to me. "How do you expect me to react? I can't fucking lose you! I don't care what happens to me, you can't bloody die!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. I saw tears slightly appear in his eyes, I've never really seen him cry before.

I walked close to him and intertwined our hands, his hand was slightly trembling. I had to calm him.

"Look." I said bringing my other hand up to cup his face. "I'm here now okay. I don't want to spend these last few months fighting. Please?" I whispered the last part. I saw him slowly soften his face at my touch as he brought his hand up over mine.

"Okay." He sighed. "I love you. You know that?" He whispered, tucking a hair behindmy ear. A small smile crept onto my lips at his words.

"I love you too." I smiled as he leaned in for a kiss. Everytime we kiss it's always full of electricity and love. It's like we are kissing for the first over and over again. He slowly slipped his tongue in as our lips moved perfectly together. The slow, soft kiss was now turning more hungry and lustful. His hand slid around my waist, pulling our bodies closer together as we stumbled over to his bed. His kiss was full of anger, I felt it radiating off him from his touch—he needed to let it all out.

His other hand gripped the back of my head pulling my hair and forcing me to look at him. "Now." He stared lowly. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard and I'm not gonna stop until you're crying." He spoke, gliding his finger along my jaw.

My eyes widened at his comment as his hand moved down my skirt, to my heat. circling my clit. I let out a quiet moan as he picked up his pace. "Understood?" He cooed. I couldn't let the words pass my lips, I was taking too much pleasure. My moans grew louder as he slipped a finger into my entrance. When I didn't answer he snaked his hand around my neck, harshly gripping it.

"I said do you fucking understand?" He spat, tightening his grip around my neck as he continued to thrust his finger in and out of me.

"Y-yes" I barely whispered as a devilish smirk crawled onto his soft lips.