Chapter 52

Author's POV.

Aurora's outfit

Aurora's outfit

Aurora's heels.

Aurora wore a dark green, bodycon dress, with full length sleeves, perfectly hugging her petite figure. It was very elegant and neat as she wanted it to be. She wanted to look perfect as she was going to meet Zayn's parents. A part of her was very excited and on the other hand, she was kind of nervous. She let her hair in a simple yet elegant hairstyle as always and effortlessly aced the look. She wore Jimmy Choo high heels and finished her look, with elegance.

"I am not going with you in your damn car," said Aurora as she did not want to go with Zayn after him being a complete jerk.

"Get in the car, Aurora," said Zayn, impatiently.

"Didn't you hear me? I am not going with you. I am going with Ari," she said.

"Fine then. C'mon Zayn we'll go," said Jason.

"I wanna go with her!" said Zayn, firmly.

"Well, mister, I am sorry, cause I don't," said Aurora.

Zayn thought for a few seconds and shook his head, clearing knowing what this girl was going to make him do.

"I am sorry Ms.Brat. Sorry, alright? Now get in the damn car," he said.

Aurora said nothing and went directly to her seat chuckling as she got what she wanted. Zayn followed her, sighing.

Mr. Evans Mansion

The mansion looked majestic. They all were greeted well by their parents.

"Aww. Is this your sister Ari? She looks so pretty just like you!" said Zayn's mom.

Both Aurora and Arianna blushed at her comment. She then went and hugged Ari, Kate and Aurora. Zayn and Jason were secretly happy seeing their girls getting along well with their family. Meanwhile, everyone looked for Harry. He was talking to Hanna.