(Y/N)'s Birthday

A/N: Before you read this I just want to thank you guys. You guys have been giving support ever since I started writing this story, but this is the beginning of the end. There will be a part 2 later in the future.

(Y/N) POV:

A gentle soft hand sways back and forth over my chest, it's warm smooth fingers dancing across my skin stimulating me to wake up. My eyes open a few seconds after and I'm met with my beautiful girlfriend's face smiling back down at me while her hand continues to stroke my chest.

"Morning beautiful..." I whisper lovingly as I bring my hand to her cheek.

She giggles then leans down to kiss me softly, our lips latch onto each other's while our tongues dance in her mouth. Slowly Toga swings her legs over my waist and sits up above me after breaking my kiss.

"Good morning birthday boy" She says seductively.

"How'd you know?"

She pointed to the calendar that had "Birthday" written under today's date.

"Oh that makes sense."

She then straddled me on the bed.

"Woah what's gotten into you so early?" I smiled.

"Today is gonna be a special day just for you, I'm gonna rock your world."

She put her hand in my shorts and massaged my dick.

"Fuck!" I yelled while moaning.

"And I have a very special gift for you later on" She whispered in my ear.

"Toga you don't have to get me anything, I don't really like celebrating my birthday anyway" I said sadly.

"Why don't you like celebrating your birthday?" She asked.

I shake my head and stay silent.

"Babe why not?"

I sigh after a few seconds of silence and turn my head to the side.

She then smiled. "Hey I think know what will cheer you up."

"What?"

"Breakfast in bed!"

"Like that's gonna make me feel any better."

"Sure it will now wait here for me."

She got off the bed and left the room. 30 minutes later, she came back with a tray that had a few cinnamon rolls, fruit, and a glass of milk. She sat down on the bed next to me with the tray in her lap.

"Say Ahhhh" She said as she brought a cinnamon roll close to my mouth, but I didn't open it."Please (Y/N)? Can you take a bite of it, just a little?"

I slowly opened my mouth and took a small bite out of the treat. I then chewed slowly before swallowing it.

"So, what do you think?"

"It's really good actually."

I took the cinnamon roll out of her hand and started to eat it on my own. Toga's smile grew bigger as she giggled.

"See? Told ya."

I ate the rest of the food and stood up from my bed.

"We should start our day" I said as I stretched and pulled out some clothes from my closet.

Toga stares at me as I take off my shirt exposing my toned six pack and bandaged wound on my chest. I stretch my arms above my head and groan as my muscles un-tense. I look back to Toga and see her still staring intently.