Chapter 30

(This is what Koo is wearing today👆 😇)

Everyone is sitting on the dining table while Jungkook and Jimin are serving the food. The dining table is rectangular in shape. G¹àranny and Grandpa are sitting on the head chairs on each side of the table.

Mina was sitting beside granny both indulge in a sweet conversation. Taehyung was sitting beside his buddy in front of him was Namjoon. And much to Jin's dismay Hoe-sok was sitting with Namjoon lying his head on his shoulder. He can see Namjoon is not comfortable but He still huffed loudly before sitting beside Mrs Jeon.

 He can see Namjoon is not comfortable but He still huffed loudly before sitting beside Mrs Jeon

(These are the settings of their positions on the dining table. I hope it helps.)

Yoongi comes to sit on the vacant seat beside hobi but as soon as jimin came back to the table he sits beside grandma in a blink of an eye. If you ask Taehyung, the short couple is behaving weirdly since they came back from the bathroom. Yoongi seems awkward in his sitting position, inhaling and exhaling long breathes while Jimin is smiling more sweetly which is never a good sign.

But he ignored the small pout on Yoongi's lips which he never saw before and turn his gaze on his babybun. Koo came back with the last dish he made and sits beside his husband. Taehyung immediately entwine his fingers in his hands and kissed the back of his fingers and said," I'm eagerly waiting to taste your dish."

Koo smiled bashfully and said," it's nothing special hyungie, I just made a spinach lasagna."

"A dish your grandma still can't make perfectly. I agree with my buddy, I'm eager too" grandpa said sheepishly before averting his eyes from a glaring old lady sitting opposite of him.

"Oh, really Koo? You are so talented. I wanna taste it too" hobi said loving still not losing his hold on namjoon's arm. Taehyung clenches his jaw when he feels loving stares of hobi towards his Koo. He wants to punch Jimin who is smiling sickeningly at him.

Everyone starts eating and to say that everyone loves Koo's dish is not an understatement. Koo blushed brightly receiving all compliments. Taehyung is feeding him in between the conversations until he felt a foot touching ankles.

He looks up to saw hobi smiling seductively towards him. He sighed and crossed his legs inwards as he glared at hobi. But hoseok just turn his gaze now checking out his husband which is unbearable for Taehyung. He felt it, that sudden rush in his veins, that strength to dislocate the jaw of the person who is staring at his oblivious baby.

Koo is not a child, he is noticing everything and he felt bad that he can't do anything about it. He just wishes that he could scream at that weird hyung to stop his all seductive tantrums but he can't do that. He knows his husband is changing his conservative habit for him and he is more than happy for it but he still doesn't know if Taehyung is thinking the same or not.

So he gulps down the bites Taehyung is feeding him and focused only on his husband.

"Hmm, very well bunbun. Think you can give me a cooking class, me and your mom gonna enjoy it to the fullest" Grandma chirped brightly leaving Mina laughing loudly.