T W E N T Y - N I N E

Scarlett awoke to a loud pounding on her door. She looked at her phone; 9:30 am. Groaning, she rubbed her eyes trying to magically get the tired to fade away. The knocking didn't stop, making her anger start to rise.

I'm coming, I'm coming! Merlin, shut the bloody hell up," she yelled. Whoever was at the door wasn't satisfied and continued to try and wake up the whole Hufflepuff dorm.

Scarlett swung open the door, coming face to face with an overly excited red head who thankfully, had a cup of tea in her hand. She reached forward taking the tea, not caring if it was for her or not and taking a sip of the scolding hot liquid.

"Can I help you Ginerva," she grumbled. Scarlett had been up face timing Draco until early morning and now she was facing the consequences, making her irritable.

"What's got your wand in a twist," She heard the red head mutter. Ginny Weasley took it upon herself to let herself into Scarletts room. She turned around and gestured for Scarlett to close it and then went and plopped herself on the bed.

Gin let out an over dramatic sigh, "I think it's time to make Draco Malfoy fall to his knees." The smirk was evident in her voice, Scarlett didn't even need to look to know there was also one on her face. There was no turning back now.

Hours of hair pulling, makeup trial and errors and lost of yelling had gone on in the third Hufflepuff dorm that afternoon. Ginny spent most of it on Scarlett, as she was determined to make her look 'more smoking hot than usual.' Her words not scarletts.

Finally the hell she was being put through had ended and it was time for her dress. Ginny had started her own hair and makeup about an hour ago, which conveniently, was also when Georgia and Granger showed up at her dorm. They said they had no clue everyone was meeting there.

She walked out of the bathroom catching everyone's attention. She had a full face of makeup, but one that looked natural. He lips were a natural shade of pink that make them pop. He hair was curled with two braids loosely pulled into a ponytail.

"My my scarlett, you look gorgeous," she heard Granger speak. She was the first to say anything. The other two stood there with their mouths wide open. Scarlett smiled at her in appreciation.

"Close your mouths, you'll catch flies," she laughed. They shut their mouths and looked at each other before her.

"I did well," Ginny boasted looking at Scarletts hair and makeup. The girls hummed in agreement.

"She's going to give Draco a run for his money," Georgia laughed.

"Well let's go do so," Granger said pulling her by her out of the dorms by her hand. They had all agreed to meet in the Hufflepuff common room as that's where the girls ended up getting ready.

"Someone go before me," Scarlett shakily spit out as the rounded the corner to the steps.

"Scar you've got this, it's just Draco," georgia tried to convince her.

Gin nodded her head, "Youve known each other for years, common we've still got pics to take."

Scarlett nodded before agreeing. Slowly she made her way down the steps not looking up, afraid she'd fall. When at the bottom of the steps she walked right into someone's arms. She knew the embrace without even having to look up, "Dragon."