Love

A rainy night.... The light are dim.. Loud noice of thunder and lightning are the witness of a 22 years old boys situation... Thinking about his love.. Where his love is now in this rain and how is he...

In the middle of nowhere his thoughts interrupted but loud bangs on the door... He rushed towards the entrance....

When he opened the door.. He saw his love was shivering by wet in rain....
Probably he should tensed up but he became horny .. .

A boy with petite body... Totally wet... Water dripping from hair... Lips parted a little cuz of run... Eyes we're swollen due to cold.... The eyes we're looking to his cuz in fear of angry boyfriend...

He dragged the boy inside home and didn't bothered to close the door.... But he kicked it so it was managed..

Jungkook slammed Tae on the wall and kissed him roughly... Didn't even care about the pain which was Tae getting due to slam.. His hands traveled through Tae's body and started to unbutton his shirt..
Now he was also wet.. Not fully but at little...

"Where were you"...
Jungkook asked in low voice...

"I was with jimin".. Tae said while enjoying the warm..

" Baby, you could call me... I would picked you up"..

"Sorry, Kookie"

This time Taehyung kissed Jungkook... Little do he knows that, they'll gonna be ended up having sex.. But he doesn't care... He just kissed him carelessly...

Now Tae's bare upper body was touching Jungkook's shirted on body.. He started to unbuttone his love's shirt.. Jungkook's fingers are playing with Rae's one nipple, tugging them little harassly..

Now clothes are on their own laying here and there... The room is filling by soft moans and snorts...

Kisses continue till the bedroom... Both bodies are laying on the bed... Way to full naked.. Hands are touching each other's body.. Most importantly eating each other's mouth in the name of kiss..

"Daddy, I want rough"

"My baby will get what he wants"..

With that Jungkook slammed his huge cock inside Taehyung.....

Aaarrhhh......

" Baby relax"

Tae nodded and wait patiently for adjustment.. When he finally adjust the cock.. He allows Jungkook to move..

Jungkook slowly started to moves but when time went by he moves fastly....

"Arr- arrhhh daddy, faster,
I want to feel your warmth"

"Okay, baby boy"

With that Jungkook moved at animalistic speed... Tae moaned out of pleasure..

Every time it's happen when the both love birds are horny... They want each other in a rough way..

The bed is shaking, the dim room is filled with loud moans.. Thanks to thunder otherwise people can clearly hear the sexy moan..

NAarrhhh... Daa- daddy I'm I'm clos-arhh....

Baby wait for a while... Let's cum together...

Now Jungkook flipped Tae and tossed him so that Tae can face him.. He again entered his dick inside and thrusted again at the speed of light...

This time he clearly aimed to Tae's sweet spot... In a little while, after from different angles, Tae came with load snort..

Still Jungkook has not reached his climate... So continued his work again but this time position change...

Tae's legs are wrapped around his waist.... Their hands were intertwined with each other... Some time kiss.... Some time playing with nipples... Finally Jungkook came inside Tae....

Although Tae like to has filled with Jungkook's dick every time after sex... Jungkook doesn't pulled out.....

That rainy night, they both fell asleep with dirty naked bodies in each other's embrace....