Part 1

Comment if ya want... Plz😁

Loki P.O.V

The colours died down and the bright sun hit my skinny, weak frame, yep this is Midgard. A bunch of eyes were on me as I looked around, with my tired eyes.
Let me explain what happened.

After I got smashed by the green monster, the Hulk, I gained my senses but then a muzzle was planted on my face. In front of me, the 'Avengers', as they call themselves, stood there looking down at me. Ugh, these pathetic mortals dare look down at me.

Later on, when I reached Asgard, Heimdal greeted Thor and... me, surprisingly. A guard added fetters that were attached, using chains, to the handcuffs and the shackle around my neck. If I could, I would've scoffed, Odin uses too many chains and fusses so much about me being restrained. At least these people fear me.

I reached the throne room, finally, may I add, and then got my punishment. It was helping the Avengers, after staying in prison on Asgard for a month. Little did I know that the prison was way worse than what I thought.

I got beaten every day by the guards; no one knew not even Odin knew, which is saying something because he knows everything (creepy 😆).

This included being burned, hit, punched, whipped and loads more that I don't want to burden you with. All of these left scars because, somehow, they found weapons, such as knives, that were cursed, and stabbed me and then dragged it across my skin. Sometimes, it was dipped with poison which burned me that bad that I wanted to scream but my lips were sewn shut.

When one month passed, I got my magic back and was forced by the guards to put up a facade that would hide the scars and all...

So here we are, at the Avengers tower doing the next part of my punishment.

Tony P.O.V

Loki is staying with us for a while and no one here is willing to do it, but I definitely don't want to get smashed into a wall with a hammer that summons thunder and lighting so I'm just going to go with it.

We were all waiting at the top of the tower, where there was space so the rest of the tower doesn't get wrecked, and we were all grumpy -mostly for different reasons: Clint hated Loki for mind-controlling him, Natasha because she had other things to do, Steve because he hoped that Asgard could keep him there and not bring him here, me because I needed to do updates on my suit. Bruce wasn't here because he didn't want to Hulk out all of a sudden; he decided to stay inside.

Soon a bright light appeared but when I closed my eyes it faded. There stood Point Break and Reindeer Games, with a muzzle and cuffs around his wrists.

"Hello, Midgardian friends. As you can see, Loki is here to serve his second part of the punishment." Point Break boomed loudly.

Clint P.O.V

Urgh. Why is Loki here? After all he's done, he deserves a worse punishment, like getting executed, but right now he is looking good as ever and walking around with only a pair of cuffs.

I rolled my eyes at Thor's comment on this arrival and butted in, "Can I go now?" I was getting annoyed with his presence around me. Nat, who was standing next to me nodded, "Yeah, it's time we should get going." At least she understands how I feel.

She turns around on her heels and walked into the tower. I followed her after glaring at Loki, one he was sure not to miss.