28

Jb was in his room, it's already 8 they arrived their residence an hour ago.

Nayeon is currently sitting on the chair , she's using her phone when Jeongyeon arrived.

Jeongyeon : "Let's go outside"

Nayeon : "Huh?"

Jeongyeon : "We can go tommrow if you are tired right now"

Nayeon put her phone aside and shake her hands.

Nayeon : "Ani Ani... I just forgot that topic. But now I remember it. Where we will go?"

Jeongyeon : "Just come... You'll know"

Jeongyeon slightly pull Nayeon's hand.

Nayeon : "What will we tell to oppa?"

Jeongyeon : "I already told him that we are going for a walk. We'll be back soon so don't worry about us"

Nayeon nodded , feeling satisfied.

They settled in the car and Jeongyeon drives to the destination. The whole ride Nayeon keep poking Jeongyeon but the latter keep smiling.

Jeongyeon stopped the car near Cheong-han bridge.

Nayeon stepped out of the car and smiled sweet memories of them started flashing in both heads.

Jeongyeon watches as she laid her back on the car's side door, folding her arms and starring at the smiling beauty infront of her.

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon-ah... Come here"

Nayeon said with so much happiness and excitement in her voice and gestured her to come towards her.

Jeongyeon smile and walked towards her, Nayeon was watching the river, light from the lamps attached on the railing of the bridge providing light and that light Nayeon is using for watching fishes and other aqua organism.

Jeongyeon gently wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist making her gasp. She rested her chin on Nayeon's shoulder, back hugging her.

Jeongyeon : "What do you want me to see?"

Jeongyeon whispered - spoke in Nayeon's ear. Nayeon's goosebumps arrived as she felt Jeongyeon's breath caressing her bare neck and collar bone.

Nayeon : "T-There... Fishes are... Fishes are looking so beautiful."

Jeongyeon : "There's no one beautiful than you Im Nayeon"

She placed a soft kiss on Nayeon's neck.

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon... It's not right"

Jeongyeon : "Wait a minute... I'll be back"

Again ignoring the topic Jeongyeon ran away, after a minute she came back with 2 corndogs.

Jeongyeon : "Here..."

Nayeon smiled and took the corndog from Jeongyeon's hand and smiled.

Nayeon : "Thank you"

Jeongyeon : "Let's sit there"

Nayeon : "The old bench?"

Jeongyeon grin and nod.

They settled on the bench.

Nayeon was eating so cute-ly her mouth filled with huge bites of corndog. Making her look like a real bunny.

Jeongyeon : "Nabong..."

Nayeon stitched her eyebrows.

Nayeon : "Nabong?"

Jeongyeon : "Yeah... Na for Nayeon, B for bunny, Nab... And ong just sounds cute on you"

Nayeon blushed.

Nayeon : "So... How's your life going?"

Jeongyeon : "It was good until me and Beom was living but it becomes the best since you enterd"

Nayeon : "Still Ms. Playgirl?"

Nayeon chuckled.

Jeongyeon : "Correction I'm Mrs. now"

Nayeon's face saddened but she still managed to pass a tight lipped fake smile , which Jeongyeon caught. She don't want an awkward or dull atmosphere.

Jeongyeon : "I was not flirting, I was just telling the truth, or stating the fact"

Nayeon : "Yeah... Yeah... I know I'm the most beautiful person alive. But it's not answer of my question"

Jeongyeon : "Okay... So, I am currently 26. CEO of my own company, I--"

Nayeon : "Wait a minute, first thing it's not related to how's life going, it's your bio data"

Jeongyeon : "Miahn... Hehe"

Nayeon : "it's okay...And second thing you are CEO of your OWN company. I have so so so many questions in my head"

Jeongyeon : "You can ask any questions to me... Related to my company or related to..."

Jeongyeon scooted close and whispered something in Nayeon's ear.

Jeongyeon : "To my virginity"

Nayeon's face is bright red. She playfully hit Jeongyeon's shoulder.

Nayeon : "Pervert"

Jeongyeon chuckled.

Jeongyeon : "Okay sorry sorry... Ask me any type of question , I'll answer it honestly"

Nayeon : "Okay... First question"

Jeongyeon : "Why I am getting feeling of we are playing quiz"

Nayeon : "Yah!"

Nayeon hit again , Jeongyeon pull her hand up , surrendering.

Jeongyeon : "Okay... Sorry - Sorry"

Nayeon : "So... First question"
.....................................................................
3/3 , still 3 hours... Should I update 29th chapter to?
......................................................................