Chapter 39

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

At evening

....................

It was 6:30 when everyone went to get ready except Aisha and Zoya who were sitting in the living room waiting for Fahad to come...

after 5 mins zoya said to Aisha, "ammi you go get ready, i am here only!"

Aisha was about to say something, but the girl stopped and then stood up to go to her room...

while zoya she sat there looking at the tv in a bore mood...

When suddenly a bike horn reached her ears, and she stood up with a smile...

Coming to the door, she opened it and saw fahad standing, the all ready to ring the bell.. "Aaslam-o-Alikum!"

Zoya greeted him, who smiled before greeting back "Walaikun Salam Begum"

zoya smiled brightly and soon both reached the living room... fahad sat on the couch when zoya went to get water for him... coming back with a glass of water she sat beside fahad who took off his shoes... "where are others?"

Fahad asked before drinking the water while Zoya answered him.

"taya abbu said that we are going for dinner today, so everyone is getting ready, even ammi just went a few minutes ago!"

Fahad nodded his head and asked "so shall we?"

Zoya nodded with a smile when Fahad stood up and picked up his shoes.

while Zoya took his bag and both climbed the stairs together, talking to each other....

.......................

Zoya was wrapping her hijab around her head after getting ready in a beautiful long black frock with churi-style trousers while her dupatta pins to her shoulder

She put the last pin on her hijab when fahad came to her calling her name "zoi!"

Zoya turned and asked "yes?"

"Close this!"

He said, showing her his button, which he was unable to do... Zoya nodded her head and closed the button...

she then looked at Fahad, who was looking all dashing in her dark green kurta with white pajama... while he rolled his sleeves up till his elbow....

She smiled at him, who looked at Zoya and raised his eyebrows.

she nodded in no and turned to the mirror while fahad stood behind her... zoya pinned her dupatta while fahad applied the perfume...

.......................

Both of the came down and saw everyone was ready to go... Fahad let out a salam to everyone who smiled, and Ahmed and Ayaz stood up...

"so lets go, we will take our car while the other one for you four!" Ahmed spoke on which Fahad nodded and then went out... sitting in the cars they drove off...

Fahad was driving the car while Zoya followed him in the passenger seat and Arham and Dua sat in the back...

"bhai i will give you the USB after coming back!"

Arham told Fahad, who frowned and asked, still driving... "why?" "Shazain send the pictures!"

Arham replied, to which Fahad nodded and glanced at Zoya, who was smiling, looking out...

an instant smile came to his lips and then looked at the front... "bhabhi!"

Dua called Zoya, who looked out... "sir talha was asking when you are coming back, our exams are going to start! That's why!"

Zoya looked at Fahad before turning back and asking "when are the exams?"

Dua calculated the days in her mind before saying "from the next monday!"

Zoya nodded before turning back and saying "i will go from this monday!"

"Okay!"

Dua said, and again the car went silent till fahad stopped the car and they all came out...

walking inside fahad and dua were at last, so fahad held her hand, who looked at him with a smile...

they walked inside with others when he asked "you didn't wnet to university today?"

Zoya looked at him before looking at the front, saying "no i took holidays for a week!"

Fahad nodded before saying "sorry, you took holidays and me, i went to office leaving you alone!"

Zoya looked at him with a smile and they sat on their chairs when Zoya leaned a bit to fahad, saying.

"you don't have to be sorry, and i took holidays so that i can adjust with the new routine! Don't worry!"

Zoya smiled at the end, making fahad smile too, and then sitting straight, they all talking like a family eating and having fun...

.......................

How was it?
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye