scaramouche ❧ polarity

"the fuck you mean opposites attract
i detest that clown."

scaramouche x gn! reader crack ❧ childe and signora tries to convince you to work with scaramouche

crack childe and signora tries to convince you to work with scaramouche

(continuation of enemies)

.

"Impossible. I refuse to work with him."

You shook your head, crossing your arms across your chest. Childe sighed at you, shaking his own head in disbelief. "For the love of the Archons— can you please just put your differences aside and get your act together? It's just for a week!"

Your eyebrow twitched at this. You stood your ground, refusing to give in. "The bastard will apologize to me first and then I'll decide whether I'll work with him or not."

Childe groaned into his hands, angry from having tried to convince you for the past hour as ordered by the Tsaritsa.

"Can the two of you just act like adults? This behavior is unsightly." Signora commented, sliding a book into the library walls of the palace and walking towards you and Childe who sat around a table in the center of the room.

"Signora, you know that Scaramouche would say the very same thing. Our visions don't work very well together for stealth missions like these," you replied, recalling the last time you spared with Childe while he was using his transformation. The room heated up at the mention of your Pyro vision. Needless to say, the room blew up due to the overload of the two elements.

Signora sighed, sitting down beside you. "The Tsaritsa doesn't care about the consequences— Her Majesty wants results."

You scoffed, "yeah and I'll just end up burning a forest or two in the process."

She rolled her eyes at you, "it is best you discuss this with Scaramouche. You can use your delusion properly unlike Tartaglia so just utilize that." Childe opened his mouth to speak before Signora glared at him to shut him down.

"My delusion eh? I suppose but that clown bastard still has to apologize to me."

"Who has to apologize to you? You bastard."

The doors of the library flung open and lo and behold, the five foot something clown in all of his glory.

"Ah, perfect. Time for you to bow down and kiss my feet, Scaramouche." You chuckled, turning around to face him. You crossed your legs and grinned at him wickedly.

An irk mark appeared on his face as he walked in, the bells on his clothing chimed quietly each step he took.

"I'm not bowing down to the likes of you. Let's go— it's time to go to Inazuma." He growled, looking at you. "Your homeland, eh? You'll show me around right?" You chuckled, teasing him.

"Yeah I'll show you around. Show you to the nearest cliff," he scoffed, rolling his eyes at you.

You pouted at him for his cruel words.

"How could you? I'm hurt."

Childe laughed, butting in. "Oh you two lovebirds~ Just kiss already."

The frigid palace got a tad warmer at Childe's comment to which he and Signora froze in their seats. They eyed you nervously, before Scaramouche lifted his hand to touch his neck before breaking into a very dry laughter.

"Oh Tartaglia, you jester— I could never find interest in them." A very visible irk mark appeared on Scaramouche's face.

Childe chuckled, "I mean opposites attract so—"

"The fuck you mean opposites attach? I detest that clown." You spat, glaring at Childe who was obviously teasing you. Scaramouche rolled his eyes, "likewise."

Signora and Childe exchanged glances before a sigh left their mouths. "Well... Will you two finally work together? Otherwise Her Majesty will be very displeased."

You huffed, rolling your eyes at Childe. "It's for the Tsaritsa's sake."

Scaramouche snorted, "you would do anything to appease, huh?"

You glared at him, "and that's why no one likes you clown."

He sneered in response. "At least I'm not a kiss-ass."

Signora sighed, tired of the debacle between you and Scaramouche. "You two better go before Her Majesty comes to reprimand you two."

"Or you two could just make it up with a kiss right? Sex works too." Childe chuckled as your face flushed red at his words. "Oh? Is Arlecchino getting a bit flustered?"

"Y-You shut up! This has nothing to do with you so shut up!" You stuttered, trying to stand your ground as Childe stood up and slung an arm around Scaramouche's neck. "Now now, don't neglect your feelings (y/n)~"

Scaramouche glared at Childe, shoving the Hydro user off of him. "Oi! Fuck off will you?" Childe smirked before stepping out of the royal library with one last comment.

"Invite me to the wedding~?"

"SHUT YOUR TRAP, TARTAGLIA!"