14

"Is that Jieun?!" Chenle said in surprise. The other boys looked up from whatever they were doing and their jaws dropped in shock.

Jieun was wearing Jaemin's sweater, in order to avoid any......problems. She was still slightly shaking and had a tight grip on Jeno's hand.

Jisung got up from where he was sitting in the couch. He started to make his way towards her but Jeno pulled her behind him.

Jisung froze and narrowed his eyes at his hyung. "Let me see her." He said.

Jeno shook his head, "Not now, talk to her in the morning."

Haechan, who was staring at Jieun, shifted his focus to Jeno, "She's staying here?"

Jaemin nodded.

"But-"

Mark, who was closer to Haechan, grabbed his arm and shook his head.

The boys all looked at each other before slowly nodding. Jaemin shared a look with Jeno before taking a deep breath.

"I think she should stay in our room." He said.

Chenle frowned, "I don't think so, she's isn't your girlfriend."

Jeno narrowed his eyes, "Yeah well she isn't your either."

Jisung scowled and tried to go closer, but was pulled back by Renjun.

"At least we aren't causing her pain. You have any idea what she's gone through for the past five months? She staying away from you guys because she wants you to be happy. SHE'S KILLING HERSELF SO THAT YOU CAN BE HAPPY!!!!" Jisung voice got gradually higher until he was shouting.

The older boys flinched. They stared at him with wide eyes, it was the first time he had ever raised his voice in anger.

Chenle looked down. He couldn't bear to look them in the face. Jisung was right, they were causing her pain but she always hide it behind that sweet smile of hers.

Jisung breathed heavily staring at Jeno. The latter couldn't bring himself to meet the eyes of the youngest.

Jieun let go of Jeno's hand and made her way to Jisung. The boys all watched as she slowly walked to him.

She wrapped her arms around Jisung and hugged him. The boy slowly returned the hug, dropping his head into crook of her neck.

He sniffled, Jieun could feel the tears drop on her neck as the boy cried silently. "I'm so so so sorry." He whispered into her neck.

Jieun only smiled, "It's okay." She whispered back. Her voice held no resentment towards any of the boys, which only left them feeling more guilty.

"What happened?" Mark asked. Jieun froze while Jaemin and Jeno tensed up.

Jaemin came closer to Jieun, who had broken away from the hug. Jisung wiped his tears as Renjun rubbed his back.

Jaemin held Jieun's hand. "I think it's time for you to go to bed." He said. Jieun's smile was gone.

She tiredly nodded, letting him take her to the room that he and Jeno shared.

............................................................................

Jaemin let Jieun sleep in his bed and have her one of his shirts.