18 : I thought it was drugged

Heyyoooo, well quite a long chapter it is ;)

•Author•

It didn't take much longer for her to realize that sitting under the shower wasn't going to help. Making sure she was clean, she stepped out, wrapped a towel around her slender body.

Glistening, water droplets were dripping from her hair as she felt the chill breeze, while entering her room.

And just like every other morning since the past two weeks, her phone was undoubtedly flooded with notifications from various people.

Some from social media, some through messages, and some calls.

Some were from people she knew, some were downright creepy strangers.

Well what was it?

Nothing appreciative though, only taunts and unnecessary questions which wasn't only pushing her away from being her normal self.

It has been 2 weeks since the chaos that took place on the day of Rohit and Megha's engagement. And no one has been their own self since then.

Some messages were distressingly rude, criticizing and immensely mocking her.

People who were awestruck and unruly envious of her when their engagement became sensational, were now bashing her, finding it as their best opportunity.

Briskly rubbing her hair with her towel, she grabbed her phone, which was on the table since yesterday, unmoved.

Though she didn't want to witness any of those unwanted messages, yet her brain refused to listen.

'Of course, you deserve this nose cut. What did you think, that devastatingly handsome Vikram Malhotra will marry a commoner like you??'

'Oh geez, I literally can't stop laughing. Duh, just look at you. You seriously thought he would marry someone like you?'

'You made my honey bunny feel sad in front of everyone over there. You are to blame for everything, woman."

And it was absolutely disheartening to witness half of those messages were from her very own college mates, and for someone like Suhana, it was shoving her to extreme perplexity.

And ever since that day, she hasn't stepped out of her house, considering that the entire week after the incident, media reporters were flooded in front of her house.