#18 - All by yourself

The words that fly out of Jimin's mouth make me freeze. His face grows more and more pale the more he looks into the members eyes, and in my own.

The same goes for all of the others, including the staff. They're probably thinking of how to keep these 7 boys safe, as they are their main priority.

"So...an intruder?" I say quietly, and Yoongi nods.

"We don't know how they got in, but whoever it is isn't alone. We think there's about 2 or 3 of them." Yoongi explains. Not once does he let go of my hand, like he's too afraid to let go.

"Also, that knock that we heard on my studio door? That wasn't the boys, or any of the staff." He bites his top lip in worry. "It must have been one of them."

I'm pretty sure that man I saw was definitely not a member of staff. The way he was dressed, and the way he was looking at me clearly was not friendly.

And he knew my name. I don't know how he found out, but he knows me. Which is extremely creepy.

Yoongi senses my uneasiness by my expression, and tilts his head. "What's wrong?"

My eyes meet his and he looks even more surprised at how pale I've gotten. "Jiyeon," he places his hands on my shoulders. "What's wrong?" He repeats his question.

The boys have gathered around me out of curiosity. My breath hitches and I swallow the saliva forming in my mouth.

"I think I saw one of them." I whisper.

They all gasp quietly under their breaths, and Yoongi's eyes widen from my words.

"You saw one?" Jin questions. "When?"

"Right before I ran into you." I reply. "He was wearing all black clothing, and a black cap. He said that he worked here and was going for his lunch break." I recall.

They take in my words and become quiet. Jin tilts his head and sighs, rubbing his forehead. Namjoon rests his hands on his hips and looks around the room, not knowing what to do. The rest are just digesting my words and not moving an inch.

"Did he touch you?" Yoongi then asks sternly, clenching his jaw slightly.

I shake my head and Yoongi eases a little.

"But," I pause whilst thinking to myself.

This man knew who I was and that is not a coincidence. He didn't accidentally hear someone saying my name.

He knew my name, by himself.

And if there's more then one intruder in the building, then that means they most likely know who I am aswell. The fact that one of them knocked on Yoongi's studio door just to get him out, and leave me inside the room by myself explains it.

There's only one explanation for it.

Sasaengs.

"...I think I know why they're here." I speak, and they tilt their heads in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks.

My eyes meet Taehyung's. "They're after me."

Taehyung's eyes double in size, as do the rest of them.

I bite the inside of my cheek and look down to the ground. I've put all of them in danger by coming here, why the hell did I leave? I should've stayed in the apartment and then they all would've been safe.

Suddenly Jin's phone begins to ring. He takes it out of his pocket and looks at the caller ID. He excuses himself from the rest of us and answers the call, standing to the side.