𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

I step out of the shower into the foggy room and I look into the mirror running my hand through my dark hair. My time in America was coming to an end soon which neither of us wanted to address, we would rather spend the time we have with each other happily instead of worrying about it.

I sigh, throwing Dream's football jersey over my head. It fits as a dress and I stretch a little before stepping out of the bathroom. Dream is in his room talking to Sapnap and George along with some of the others. I walk in and go around the room trying to find my laptop, giving Dream a smile as he looks over at me.

"Wow," He says lightly and I can't help but laugh lightly. "Huh, what?" Dream says his attention turning back to whoever he is on the Discord call with. "No no no." He laughs at the person and motions for me to come over, without saying any words. I giggle lightly as he puts the headset over my head instead of his and I see that he is on the server.

"Dream you are acting very weird." I hear Tommy's voice come from his headset so I assume that pretty much all of the people were online. I press tab to see that I am right. It's not all of the people but it's seven or eight with some people popping in and out every now and then.

"Hi Tommy," I laugh lightly and Dream pulls up Tommy's stream on his other monitor. I see his face, looking as if he is in shock and also his chat going absolutely crazy. "What are we doing?" I ask and Tommy makes a face at the camera, very confused.

"I was just digging a hole for resources and stuff." Tommy explains and I close out of Tommy's Twitch, not caring much to watch it due to the fact that I am talking to him right now. "Why are you on Dream's account?" He asks and then it's like an idea hits him. "Are you in America?" He asks and I grin a little as Dream puts his chin on my shoulder watching my movements in the game. I've been told I play recklessly but I know what I'm doing and Dream knows that.

"Maybe," I laugh lightly and Dream plants little kisses on my exposed neck. "Hey," I pull away from him and he pouts.

"What?" Tommy asks, hitting Dream's character which I am currently playing as with a stick and I shake my head because it just hurts his due to the thorns it has.

"Nothing, continue." I say, turning my full attention back to the game and I hear Dream chuckle a little before going back to kissing my neck. "Not you." I whisper after muting the mic and ender pearling away from Tommy so he won't try to kill Dream's character who has valuable stuff on him.

"Awh," He whines but doesn't stop.

"Dream." I warn him, rolling my head to the side lightly but trying to push him away.

"What I can't enjoy my girl in my jersey?" Dream asks, clearly amused and I roll my eyes.

"No, you can't," I say looking over my shoulder, ignoring the goosebumps that cover my arms. He grins innocently and I frown a little because he's being mean. "Go to bed." I laugh and he smirks.

"You're on my pc," He reminds me and moves his kisses to my now exposed shoulder. "And if I'm going to bed you are coming with me," Dream comments and my jaw drops slightly.

"Stop it," I hiss and he grins, unmuting the mic even though I try to slap his hand away.

"Nope," Dream whispers to me, a huge grin on his face. "Hey Tommy, hello Tommy's chat." Dream greets them, a big grin on his face which makes me sigh as Tommy asks about a million questions.

"What?" Tommy asks laughing on the other side of the Discord call and I don't even have to look at his chat to see that they are also freaking out. "Dream and River hanging out? In real life?" He laughs and I know he is playing one of the songs he has set up at pretty much all times. It is amazing how many times he has played it.

"Yeah," Dream says lazily, pulling the mic closer to us so his voice is slightly louder. "River is here guys, it's very pog." He mocks Tommy and I laugh.

"Dream." I laugh trying to get him to leave poor Tommy alone and also get off of me.

"Guys I've got my fourteen million views clip," Tommy says to his chat, not muting himself and he laughs. "No but really, Clay, if you could leave so me and your girlfriend could dig a hole that would be great." Tommy starts to go on but my attention wonders off of him and instead goes to Dream who has decided to bite my neck lightly. I try to pull away from him but he grins before going to play with my hair.

"Stop," I tell Dream, muting the mic for a second.

"Nope." He laughs at me and I shake my head lightly, going to move away from him as he puts his head on my now bright red shoulder. He hums happily when he sees my neck and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry Tommy, sorry." I say, watching as Dream unmutes the mic. "Dream was being stupid," I comment which makes Tommy laugh on the other side. "Continue," I nod a little as Dream wraps his arms around my waist tightly.

"I want you to stay here with me," Dream whispers to me, just quiet enough so his mic doesn't pick up on his words. A shiver runs down my back as I turn to look at him.

"What?" I ask softly.

"Stay," He repeats and I think about it for a moment which causes Tommy to start yelling but I defeat him.

"I'll stay," I agree and his eyes widen as if he expected me to say something else.

"Really?" He asks and I laugh a little.

"Yes," I agree and he kisses my check, wrapping his arms tighter around me.