𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Sam drags me to the kitchen where there is a small laptop, clearly given out by the school, that had multiple papers around it with some pens and pencils. I sit down at the kitchen island with her and glance around in awe at how nice their house is. I would do anything to have a house this beautiful when I get older.

"What subject are you doing?" I ask, sitting down next to her and she slides one of the lined papers towards me. I smile at the little drawings of flowers in the margins of the paper before my eyes travel to the words that have been neatly written. Her hand writing is nothing like her brothers messy yet still nice handwriting.

"English," Sam says and I grin a little as Dream walks into the kitchen, running a hand through his blond hair. I look back down to the paper and to the girl with a smile because English had always been my best class, I had always gotten my highest scores in the class anyways.

"I love English," I tell the girl happily and she seems relieved so I scan over the words she had written.

"Personally," Dream says, leaning on the kitchen island with his arms resting on it. "I think math is better." He tells us and Sam makes a face at her older brother as I shake my head a little.

"I didn't ask you Clay." Sam tells her brother and I laugh a little when they exchange glares.

"Hey," I hear a woman's voice come from the other room and my hitches. Dream looks at me with a little smile telling me it's alright so I simply go back to doing homework with Sam. "Be nice Samantha." I hear their Mums voice say before she appears in the kitchen with the three of us.

"Mom," Sam calls for her mother's attention which she turns to give. "Meet Clay's girlfriend." She grins and Dream sighs as his Mum turns to look at us.

"Hello Mrs Anderson," I greet the woman who looks very much like her children except for the eyes. She is very tall and very, very blonde with tan skin and a warm smile. "I am River, it's very nice to meet you." I say and her smile grows more and more as I speak which makes me feel a little more confident.

"Hello sweetheart," Mrs Anderson walks over to the island I sitting with Sam at and helping her with homework. Her eyes seem to chime a little brighter when she sees that I am helping her daughter. "You are very beautiful dear." She smiles happily.

"Oh," I laugh a little. "Thank you Mrs Anderson." I smile happy that she likes me so far because I was worried that she wouldn't.

"Mom," She says and I make a small confused face. "Call me Mom." Mrs Anderson says and I nod a little.

"Oh, ok." I smile a little and Dream comes to my side. "Thank you Mum." I laugh a little and she smiles brighter.

"Mom," Dream complains, making a small face. "Don't be weird." He says, holding onto my hand and drawing little circles on the back of it.

"Clay," Dream's Mum gives him a pointed look and he meets her blue eyes. So they definitely got the green eyes from their father. "This is the first nice girl you've brought here that I have met." She answers and gives me a little smile.

"Thank you," I say, confused as if it was a complaint to me or just a fact.

"Anytime dear," She laughs a little and Dream holds me a little tighter which makes Sam make a face at him. "As I was saying," Dream's Mum speaks up again, keeping her son from repeating her daughter's actions. "River is very sweet and I like her so far." She informs us and I am very confused as to everything is happening.

"What's going on?" A tall man, I guess all of Dream's family is very tall, walks into the kitchen. He walks over to Dream's Mum and gives her a peck on the cheek before going to make some coffee.

"Clays girlfriend is here," Sam says loudly with a grin on her face and Dream sighs. Dream's dad spins around to look at me with a pointed look on his face for a second but his eyes soften slightly when he sees me.

"Hello," I greet them and Dream's Father raises his eyebrows slightly and I can see the similarities between Dream and his Father.

"She's very British." Sam points out and I giggle a little at the fact that she feels the need to point that out.

"Sam." Dream nudges his sister in the side.

"What?" Sam asks, annoyed with her brother.

"It's ok," I laugh lightly and Dream wraps his arm around my waist, resting his head on top of mine. Dream's Father gives me a smile and I feel like he likes me hopefully.

"Which part of Britain are you from?" Dream's Father asks, pouring himself a cup of coffee before coming to sit over with the three of us. "I have some colleagues that work out there." He says and I nod a little, quietly wondering what he does for work because based off of the house it must be a good one but I am not one to pry for answers, except from Dream because I can bully him with love.

"I'm from Brighton, sir." I say respectfully.

"Sir?" Dream's Father says awfully confused but has a happy smile on his face. "She is very polite." He says looking to Dream who nods a little.

"I know," Dream's Mum says, walking past him to pass a plate to Sam with a sandwich on it.

"Very nice change then from before." Dream's Father says, giving Dream a pointed look and I make a small face because they have all spoken about this other person which is very funny.

"Thank you guys," Dream glares at his family members before taking my hand and I look up at him. "Anyways River, do you want to see around the house?" He asks and I glance at his family before back to him.

"That would be nice," I say and Dream smiles as I stand up with him. "Thank you so much." I smile happily and they give me smiles in return as Dream.