𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

I bounce into our apartment happily and make my way back to our bedroom, dropping the bags on the ground and smile when I see that Dream is streaming. He muted his mic when I come over.

"Hey baby," He greets me, taking his eyes off the stream and to me for a few seconds. I see that he is just messing around on the SMP with Sapnap and George. I press tab to see who else is online and find that there are a few people on.

"Hello love." I greet him and he pulls me into his lap, looking at the bags I had put down on the floor which I will have to move.

"What's in the bags?" He asks, curious about my shopping trip but goes back to moving in the game as Tommy and Fundy try to start a fight against him.

"Just," I bite my lip slightly trying to hide a little grin as he easily kills Tommy and I watch as Fundy tries to run away, only to be shot by his crossbow. "Stuff." I say and he chuckles a little.

"How'd it go with Anna?" Dream asks knowing that I went out with her. They had talked some and when Anna realized that Dream and I were serious she understood, promising to be my friend no matter what which was super sweet.

"Really good," I smile a little and watch as he sorts through the boys belongings, stuffing some of it away in his enderchest which I am only now realizing that he is extremely overpowered. "Thank you again." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"Anytime baby," Dream says and I smile happily. I give him a kiss before standing up, stretching some.

"I'm going to go change," I inform him, eyeing the bag that I had been forced to buy. Anna had walked me through the steps and I had nodded along trying to remember them all. Dream laughs a little with a small smile on his face. I make my way over to the bags, picking the bright pink one that had been hidden between the black ones. Dream puts his headphones back on and turns his mic on as I walk away.

"Shit," Dream cusses and I look over my shoulder genuinely confused. He doesn't cuss unless it's just me and him or our friends. I stop what I'm doing and put the back on our bathroom counters before making my way back into the bathroom.

"What?" I ask and he has a look of what only looks like shock and pure amusement. His eyes glance over at his screen and I move closer and he nonchalantly pulls me back onto his lap, putting his headphones around his neck so I can hear what's going on.

"I thought I muted my mic," Dream laughs quietly, his cheeks pink and I can't help but do the same.

"You most definitely didn't." I hear George laughing from the other side and my eyes travel to the chat, seeing that it is moving so fast even in slow mode that I can only read it when it pauses but I can tell they are talking about us by the spam.

"And the crowd goes wild." Sapnap laughs and his chat must also be having a field day, same with George. I see everyone in the game has stopped moving and I see Tommy in the chat telling us to join vc 2.

"Nick," I say calmly before moving closer to the mic. "Shut up before I drive down to Texas." I threaten but even Dream chuckles before burying his face in my shoulder to keep himself from doing that. An idea hits me and I spin around in his lap so I am facing him and he gives me a slightly confused look which I only grin too.

"Me and Gogy will come visit you guys first." Sapnap simply replies and I see even more people in the chat freaking out, with more people joining. I automatically assume that people have already Tweeted about us and smirk a little, kissing Dream and wrapping my legs around the chair. He groans quietly and I grin cutting it off with a kiss because his mic is still on. He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer greedily, his bright green eyes littered with lust traveling to his monitor.

"And with that," Dream says, breaking off for air as I move to his neck. He takes a deep breath, keeping his composure as he looks at the chat some more. He moves me slightly so he can reach both his mouse and keyboard. "I'm going to end the stream," Dream informs both his friends and the chat, going into F5 so his character can wave at the camera. "I am going to send you over to," His breath hitches and I grin. "Sapnap, are you streaming?" Dream asks, looking from his monitor to me then back to his monitor again.

"I am." Sapnap says confidently and I laugh a little because George is really the only one who streams constantly but Dream has been doing it more because of me. I look back to him and see that there are already red marks showing up on his tanned skin. Maybe it's a good thing neither of us have a facecam.

"Then I'm sending you to Sapnap," Dream informs his chat and I grin a little as he hurriedly tries to get his chat to go away. "Bye chat." He says ending the stream quickly and standing up quickly which makes me wrap my legs around his waist.

"I think you made them happy," I tease him and he pins me against the wall, his eyes scanning over my body which makes me grin a little.

"While I was streaming today?" He laughs lightly, clearly not talking about his chat or fans but us. "That's just cruel." Dream shakes his face giving me a kiss which we both have to pull away from.

"Oh well." I grin and he uses his hand to move the hair out of my face before kissing my forehead.

"I like," He simply says and goes for another kiss but I turn my head, making him make a small face.

"I didn't even get to show you my gift," I argue and he scoffs, his eyes becoming a darker green, the lust in them becoming more dominant then before.

"I don't want my gift," Dream states and gives me another kiss, one that leaves me wanting more then before. "I love you, you are my gift." He states and before I know it he is sweeping my away, making me giggle.