Quidditch

Draco POV

Now that everyone is here I think we can get started with the plans.

"Well it's half past 12; how bout me and the boys go out for a quick game of quidditch and you lady's can head off to look for dresses. Sound good?"

"Yeah that sounds fine. Bye sweetheart see you tonight."

Hermione says as she gets up and gives me a peck. She leads the girls out of the room as they all talk abruptly about where they should look first for a dress. But then I remember I for got to give her the money.

"Oh honey wait!"

I ran out to the hall.

"I forgot to give you money."

"Oh. It's fine dear I have some savings."

"What kinds of fiancé would I be to just send you off like that. Stay here."

I ran to the safe, opened it up with the swish of my hand; only a Malfoy blood or not can open the safe. I grabbed a bag of galleons and a few small ones for the girls to get their dresses as well.

"Here."

I said as I gave her the bag and directed the small bags to the girls which still had more then enough coins.

"Catch"

I said to Ginny and tossed the small bag at her which she caught. I did the same to pansy but Luna was closer so I just handed it to her.

"Thanks Malfoy." Ginny said with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks Draco" pansy said.

"Thank you Draco" Luna said last.

"No no no; Draco this is much too much for a dress."

"I want you to get whatever your heart desires and more. You can get anything."

"Your a prat you know?"

"Why?" I said with a light laugh and smile.

"For making me fall in love with you more everyday"

"Ok lovebirds let's go mione."

Ginny says fake gagging. I kiss her hand and she walks off.

I walk back to the drawing room. Theo was the first to speak

"That was sickening." He says scrunching his nose.

"You heard that." I said pointing at the door.

"Every word." Blaise says taking a drink if his tea.

"Come on chaps; let's go play a quick game of quidditch then go off and look for some suits. Ey Potter your on my team."

Harry looks up quite shocked.

"Oh eh ok."

"You guys go out to the pitch and I'll get a couple extra brooms. Good?"

"Yeah"  Blaise and Theo answer in unison.

————-

"Alright lads. Let's not make this so serious it's for fun."

Turns out Potter and I make a decent team.

We were playing 1 chaser and 1 keeper since they are the most basic positions; we're playing first to 50 wins. We're winning 49-23 so its safe to say we've got this in the bag. Theo and me are playing chaser which was Blaise's first mistake, while Potter and Blaise were keepers which he was fairly good at but then again. Theo wasn't the best chaser.

He was able to distract me though.

"Hey Malfoy, really going to mingle with the Griffs, what happened to you?"

Ok, that lit a fuse. I look over at him to see him ram at me and hit me in the side making me wheeze and let go of the ball. He swooped down and picked it up making a sharp turn. Game on Nott.

I sped up flying under him, I extended my arm up and was able to pry it out of his arm. I turned and headed as fast as I could to the other goal. I see Blaise gets into a stance ready to block me leaning more towards the right knowing that was my usual target. Not this time. I serve to make a sharp toss to the third hoop catching Blaise off guard. He throws himself to catch the quaffle but misses by a fingertip reigning me and Harry victorious.

"Right on!"

I say as I sped to Harry giving him a high five.

He laughs.

"Yeah, great game guys."

"Easy for you to say. You won."

Theo says bitterly.

"Man Nott, don't get your knickers in a twist; I agree with Potter, good game."

"Yeah, how bout we go inside and freshen up so we can go shopping for our wedding attire. Who knows maybe you should be getting one for your wedding Potter."

I say jokingly and hit him in the shoulder.

"Haha, nooo way Malfoy" he says back

———————

Tuz shopping wasnt very exciting. I got an all black tux and the boys got steel grey there wasn't anything very special.

I wonder how the girls are doing?

———

784 words