Curveball

A/N: So, 1000 followers here on WP. Thank you all, seriously. I'm so grateful for all of you for keeping up with this story, even when the updates have become so much slower. I honestly think it's a miracle this story is as successful as it is. Thank you all so much.

This chapter is still a bit of a "Processing" chapter, as everyone tries to comprehend what's going on. But, this is the last one before we head back to U.A full time.

Now, time to head over An Insecure Violet

(The Next Morning)

“...Aizawa?”

“...”

“...Eraserhead?”

“...”

“...Shouta Aiza-”

The teacher lifted his hand, interrupting the police chief as they stood in front of the hospital. “I need you to repeat that one more time, because I don’t think I can fully grasp this.”

The chief sighed, but nodded his head. “Alright, well it was really close. There were hours upon hours of discussion, and debates, and explaining to the government officials, and Child Protective Services, but...it was finally decided that U.A would be the best place for Eri to reside...and that it would probably be best to give Eri what she wants to keep her completely stable. Which means she would be watched over by the boy and his family during out of school hours.”

“...”

The chief clicked his tongue, checking his watch. “Welp, I can see that you’re going to need some time to process all of this. So, uh...I’m gonna hit the ol’ dusty trail. Anything else before I go?”

“...”

“...Okay then. Here’s the papers that All Might or Midoriya’s mother needs to sign to fully hand custody over to the family, and there will be a government official visiting U.A in a few weeks to check in on Eri to make sure her living environment is good.” The chief quickly walked away from the Pro, not wanting to deal with whatever Aizawa was about to do.

Shouta held the papers in his hand in pure disbelief. It worked? Problem Child actually got his wish. His albeit selfless, but extremely stupid wish.

‘What world am I living in?’ Shouta walked back inside of the hospital, maneuvering his way through the hallways. Most of the students had been passed with a clean bill of health a few hours ago and were sent back to their homes to spend some time with their families before going back to U.A. 

Which sadly meant he had to make a house call.

(Midoriya/Yagi Household)

“Young Izuku, you’ve been staring at the door for twenty minutes.”

“All Might, she’s gonna kill me.”

“Oh, come on. Inko would never-”

“And then she’s gonna resurrect me and give me the sternest talking I’ll ever receive in my life. I won’t escape until I’m 35.”

Toshinori nodded, “Nevermind, this is accurate.”

“I need Momo for moral support. Let’s just go get her from her mansion.”

“I think it’s too late for that.”

“Why?”

Toshinori pointed at the door, Izuku followed his finger to see that the door had already been opened and Inko was staring directly at him. “H-Hey, Mom.”