Chapter 34

Can anyone recommend me
some decent new songs?

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I woke up with a searing headache

I woke up with a searing headache. I don't know if it was because of the way I was slept or because I was crying in the middle of the night. I brought a hand up to my head and groaned while rubbing it. It didn't get rid of the pain one bit.

My motions stopped as I thought over what I had just said. I was crying in the middle of the night. That means I must have had a nightmare. And if I had a nightmare, I must have disturbed Carlos.

Donuts. I was doing so good. I hadn't had one in a month and then they just suddenly appear again. Maybe it's because I'm not taking my medication anymore. I thought I didn't need them. I was doing perfectly fine. I wasn't waking up at random times of the night anymore. I wasn't crying or screaming in the middle of the night anymore. I seemed fine.

But it looks like I wasn't. I could still remember what it was about. It wasn't a very good one either. It was like every other dream I had. I was back there. He was there too. It was one of my worse memories there.

I felt Carlos begin to stroke my hair again. I looked up to see him already looking down at me. He placed his hand on my cheeks and leaned down to kiss me. I placed my hand over my mouth and he kissed my hand instead. He opened his eyes and looked down at me curiously.

"M-morning breath Charlie."
He grabbed my hand and pulled it anyway from my mouth.

"I don't care if you have morning breath. I want to kiss you so I'm going to kiss you."
He leaned down and captured my lips before I could stop him.

It wasn't a heated kiss more like a slow sensual one. My searing headache was soon forgotten about. It only lasted about 10 seconds before he pulled his lips away. I opened my eyes and I knew there was an intense blush on my face.

He smirked down at me and placed my head on his shoulder.
"How are you doing darling?"

I let out a deep breath against his neck and felt him shiver underneath me. Was he cold?
"I'm fine C-Charlie. I didn't mean t-to wake you last night."

He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head up.
"Don't ever be sorry for waking me up. If you need anything, wake me up. I mean anything. I'll always be there for you even if I'm not there personally. You can call or text me. Don't be scared to."
He kissed my forehead and then both of my cheeks.

I slowly escaped from his grasp and sat up with crossed legs. He followed behind me and placed his arm around my shoulder. I laid my head on his.
"Do you want to talk about it angel?"