Prologue

(Day 1)

At the Department of Science, five students are in a middle of studying a unknown virus your science professor brought into the lab and assigned them to research. The professor had discovered this unknown virus from the infected area of the dog's back.

You and Sonia take turns looking through the microscope of the strange reddish pink virus inside the glass sheet. Jerry, Lucas, and Mitchell are setting up the samples as experiments for the virus. Lucas added the white blood cell in the glass sheet next to the virus as Y/n wait for its interaction.

Y/N: "Oh my god, I-I never seen this kind of virus before. It killed a white blood cell that quick." You said, witnessing the virus burnt the cell with a single touch. 

Sonia: "What kind is it?" She asked.

Y/N: "I don't know but it looks deadly. The virus is producing heat inside its system which can break the glass easily." You said while focusing on the virus.

Sonia: "We should name the test subject. What should we name it?"

Y/N: "I don't know. How about Thrax?"

Sonia: "Sounds legit." She said and wrote it down in her notebook labeled 'Test Subject: THRAX'.

(Day 2)

Sonia brought a voice record so she and Y/N can record their voices of Thrax's movement in a small glass bowl.

Y/N: "Test subject Thrax consumed a small drop of human blood in the small glass bowl, my hypothesis is that blood from people or animals is his nutrients to survive. Other hypothesis is that sugar water is also another nutrients test subject eats to keep his energy in shape." You said through the voice recorder you're holding. After the final speech, you turned it off.

Mitchell: "Let's see if it can consume plant cells."

With a single drop inside the small glass bowl, Thrax has no reaction to it and continues to consume the small drop of animal blood from a rabbit.

Mitchell: "Test subject doesn't react to plant cells, only human or animal cells. Interesting."

Y/N: "How about human food?"

Mitchell nodded, he tore a small piece of bread, and drop it on the dish. Both of them wait of the virus' reaction but gave no response.

Y/N: "Test subject does not consume human food too."

Suddenly, you and Mitchell witness Thrax is evolving rapidly at the rate and developing shapes and features growing from the germ.

Mitchell: "Amazing. I never see a virus can grow features."

(Day 3)

Y/N look through Thrax again the next day until she discovered something shocking. She discovered that Thrax is male which is strange that a virus are born with gender but considered interesting to learn more about him.

Y/N: "Guys! Come quick!" She shouted.

Sonia, Mitchell, Lucas, and Jerry joined in after you called them in the science lab.

Sonia: "What happen?!"

Y/N: "It's Thrax, he's developing eyes and there's tentacles growing on his head."

Sonia: "What? Let me see." She said and take a look through the microscope. Her eyes widen in shock to see two pair of yellow eyes and violet-colored hair-like tentacles that look like braids or dreadlocks.

Sonia: "Oh my god, how can a virus grow eyes and hair? That's impossible."

Y/N: "I don't know how but this is a discovery. I never see a virus can do that!"