Chapter 48: Located

A loud knock on the bathroom door erupts and the words that both Callie and Josh have been waiting to hear ring out. "Sir, we found him!"

            "Okay, thank you," Josh says. He leans in and kisses Callie. "I'm going to get our son back."

            "You're leaving now?"

            "After I make sure you're in bed and okay."

            "I mean, I'm not going to be okay till I see you walk through that door with Kaiser in your arms."

            "And you will, soon," Josh says, sliding out of the bathtub, drying off before wrapping the towel around his waist. Kneeling down next to the tub, leaning in and kissing her. "I love you."

            She slides her hand on his neck, kissing Josh a few more times. "I love you too. Please be careful," she says, lightly rubbing her thumb on the back of his neck, forehead against his.

            "I will. I promise," he says, sliding a strand of her hair behind her ear. He then gets up and walks out to get changed. When Callie walks into the bedroom a few minutes later, she notices Josh dressed in all black tactical gear and a vest, picking his bag up. Josh walks over and kisses her one more time and then walks out. About half of the men, along with Josh leave, finding the location where Kaiser is being kept.