𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I stood outside next to Mario as he laughed at and played around with Cruddy. All they did was play and fight, since we were young. Sometimes, I ain't gon lie the shit piss me off but these my brothers. We been at this since we was 7, I can't turn my back on em now.

We all got locked up when everything went down in High School. It was Cruddy, Mario, Jammo, Drama, and I hitting that lick. We all went down, Drama got more time than us because he killed somebody on tape.

"Man, All I'm saying is if you can't suck dick. Don't like none of my pictures onna gram.." Jammo said with his arms far apart as Cruddy laughed.

"Nigga you gay. We like yo pics onna gram.." Mario said mugging him, Jammo smacked his lips and mugged Mario as Cruddy laughed uncontrollably.

"I'm clearly talking bout bitches.." Jammo said.

"I'm glad Treasure don't follow yo fuck ass onna gram.." Gleesh said shaking his head. "My bitch done sucked enough dick on film.." He added, I shook my head, Cruddy and Jammo tripped out.

"That nigga disrespectfulllll.." Mario said shaking his head, I nodded in agreement.

"On hood, he outta pocket.." I said laughing.

"What durk say? And we don't care what the rumor is! Fuck these other girls cause I love my bitch!" Gleesh sang, Jammo scrunched his face up.

"Fuck DeMaya, she sat my Belenci's on fire.." He said.

"Damn.." Cruddy said. "Does she know what money is?"

"I don't think she do.." Jammo said shaking his head.

"I wish Ja'Meena would play on my top like det.." Mario said shaking his head. "I'll trip fa hoe up.."

"Ain't she pregnant?" Gleesh asked.

"Yeah, Ima just remove da baby. Trip ha up, make sure she good, and then put the baby back.." He explained, I started laughing at him.

"Niggas dumb yo.." I said laughing.

"Shit you can remove babies while they inna womb? Lemme call my sister tell her meet me at home.." Cruddy said pulling his phone out, I laughed a little bit.

"Hey Doom.." Lailani said walking up to me. She was a bitch I used to fuck with but ion fuck with her no more cause she weird as hell like who watch people sleep?

I didn't reply, I looked off.

"Aw fake bougie? It never gave ignore me.." She said rolling her neck with a mug, I looked down at her.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She asked with her arms folded, I eyed her attentively before mugging.

"What you leave yo lashes at my house fa?" I spoke.

She darted her eyes side to side in embarrassment and sighed before looking at me. "Oh I did? My bad, lemme come get em.." She said, Gleesh laughed.