chapter 42

Agha Sinaan saw her moving ,and then finally she opened her eyes. She jerked her head back, seeing Sinaan there. She sat up quickly and set her dupatta. Sinaan's eyes were on her slightly open lips, he stifled the urge to feel them.

"Finally, you are awake. Lets eat now" Sinaan said as he picked up the phone to tell the maid to bring food. Adar got up and went to freshen up. She was finally taking in the grey white interior with just a dash of color. The whole decor was modern yet classy. 

Maid was placing the food on table, when Adar came out. Adar settled down on the sofa and they ate food in complete silence. 

"We can go out in the evening " Sinaan spoke after finishing his food. Adar looked at him for a few seconds, she really didn't know what was he trying to do. 

"You dont need to, I understand you are here for work" Adar uttered in her soft voice and started picking the dishes. Sinaan kept watching her with a frustrated look on his face.

Sinaan had returned early, so that he could spend the remaining time with her, but it seemed like she didn't care at all. He opened his laptop and started checking some papers, Adar came back and settled on the bed with a random book in her hand, which was present on the side table. 

Sinaan's eyes kept going on her every few minutes, but it looked like he wasn't even present there for her. 

Sinaan closed the laptop, " Adar" he called her. 

She looked at him questioningly.

" Come here " he ordered, Adar closed the book with a frown and went towards him. She stopped just two steps away from him.

Sinaan extended his hand, guiding her to sit beside him." what's wrong ?" he asked still keeping her hand in his.

"Nothing" Adar said still not looking at him. At that moment, she looked like an emotionless doll to him, her appearance fitting in just right, her long black hair, pale skin ,green eyes , small stature, everything screamed of it.

He lifted her chin, making eyes contact so that she could see his suppressed again."Why don't you smile for me anymore? I want you to smile for me " he said with pinched brows.

Adar gave him the stretched lips, she had practiced so well, and Sinaan lost his control. He hated it, he hated her lack of emotions when it came to him. His grip tightened on her chin.

"Is this the type of smile I am going to get ?" he asked through gritted teeth. His anger was scaring her, she looked down." I - I try to fulfill my all responsibilities "she whispered, and she actually did took care of all his needs, when it came to the daily life chores. 

"I don't see that happening." Sinaan hissed, the anger, the frustration he had been suppressing for days was now on surface. " Should I call your mother, and tell her , how much good of a wife you are?" he questioned and Adar felt her heart stopping. Her mother was the only person, she was keeping quiet, suffering alone, She was the reason, Adar hadn't uttered to anyone how unhappy she was in this marriage now. How he had shattered her hopes, her dreams.

She didn't want her mother to hear more taunts or insults because of her, because, she couldn't keep her marriage intact. 

Tears filled her eyes as she looked at him " p- please dont..... I-I will do everything,I will smile " she said and stretched her lips again as tears fell from her eyes. 

It was the first time, he saw her crying after marriage. He wanted to pull her close and wipe her tears, he didn't like them at all. Suddenly, overwhelmed with his own change his thoughts and the vanishing of anger. He got up and left the room. He took his car and kept driving around the city. He didn't know how to handle this situation. The night had already fallen, when he got a call from Miraan.

After greeting, Miraan told him that he was going to Jamshoro tomorrow, they should meet before he left. Sinaan wasn't really in the mood to hang around, but then agreed, as they had planned to meet.

He went to Miraan's place and found him in the living room. Miraan was glowing with happiness. Sinaan frowned as his own sadness dissipated seeing his buddy's happiness. They settled down after sharing a manly hug. 

" What's going on ? " Sinaan asked.

"I think your friend is also getting married soon "Miraan said with a satisfied smirk on his face. He looked on seventh sky at that moment. 

" your cousin said yes ?"Sinaan asked. 

" How do you know, Its her"Miraan straightened. 

" I have 2 eyes and on my wedding, I have seen your interactions with her." Sinaan said with a smile as he placed his head against the sofa. 

" Why are YOU looking so low ?" Miraan asked.

"Don't ask " Sinaan groaned. 

"Start speaking " Miraan slapped his leg lightly. 

"I dont know where is this marriage going " Sinaan muttered closing his eyes. 

"Are you not happy ?Don't tell me you are involved with someone else!!! you haven't done anything like that before marriage!!!" Miraan frowned. 

" I am only involved with your bhabi!!" Sinaan threw a cushion at him." but I don't know what's wrong, she has gone weird, She fulfill all her duties but She doesn't seem to care about me anymore" 

Miraan's frown deepened " Have you been caring for her ?" He asked and Sinaan pursed his lips. He remembered the times, he hadn't bothered with her emotions. 

"I fulfill all my duties" Sinaan said knowing very well it was a lie. 

"We are talking about emotions here, your problem is she doesn't seem to care about you. Have you been caring for her?" Miraan clasped his hands in front of him.

"Why should I ?" Sinaan knew how stupid he sounded, but it was the concept he was brought up with. He wasn't taught equality in a marriage. 

Miraan felt like punching him hearing his question "This attitude would have worked, if it was a simple marriage. But I can clearly see that you already care for her. So , if you want anything more than JUST duties in this marriage. Be ready to treat her as an equal, if you expect care, she also does!!"Sinaan's frown deepened. 

Sinaan stood up after that, he need to think about it, Miraan also didn't stop him, knowing he needed to handle things on his own now. He wasn't expecting his usually so intelligent friend to be so stupid in this matter. 

----------------------

Muhbt to chupa lun
Magr ye adat uski .....
Ye chup rehne nahi deti

I can hide my love,
But this habit of him
Doesn't let me stay mum....

_______________
Salaam readers!heres the update❤️❤️❤️