39. Bye brothers

I'm not sure who is more shocked, the Kims or me.

I saw all eyes going my way as they heard my voice, even Mr Kim wasn't expecting this as I could read the shock on his face.

Not only Mr Kim was shocked, also Taehyung couldn't hide his shock as he pulled down a frozen bag of peas from his cheek as it was bruised.

"You guys all lied to me? E-even my mom, or who ever she was, lied to me?". I said as tears started leaving my eyes. "I need to go". I said as I dropped the tape to the ground that I was still holding.

I saw all the Kims quickly straighten up and standing up from their seats as they started coming my way.

I turned around and almost started running towards the front door as I covered my hand with the sleeve of my sweater to wipe away my tears.

This is just all too much, is this even true?

Are Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung really my half brothers or even full brother? Maybe they are just talking nonsense.

Was my mom really not the woman that I thought she was?

Can Mr Kim be my dad?

Do I even have an identity? Am I just an ordinary child that lost her father at a young age or am I a child whose whole life is a f*cking lie? Who am I? But most importantly, what's the truth?

I need fresh air, I need to have a clear mind to think about this. Can I even trust the Kims? They ALL lied and did awful things to me, I really need to go away from this place.

As I reached the door I didn't even bother putting on my shoes before I left the house and started walking down the steps of the patio.

Before I could step off the last stap, I got stopped by a pair of hands as I felt myself getting lifted up and being carried in the way of the house again. But instead of going to the front door, the person walked further onto the patio and stopped in front of the wooden bench.

"Please calm down". I heard Jungkook say as I got put down on the wooden bench.

"What do you mean calm down?! You know what I just got to hear right?!". I said as I stood up from the bench. "Tell me, is it true?". I said as I looked him in the eyes, but I got no response from him as he closed his mouth and there somewhat appeared a guilty look on his face.

"My whole f*cking life is a lie!". I said as tears were still leaving my eyes and I felt Jungkook pushing me back on the bench, trying to keeping me calm and in place.

"Don't f*cking touch me!". I said as I pushed Jungkook away from me and stoot up again.

"You guys kept the truth away from me! You knew that that woman wasn't my real mother and still you kept me here! You guys are f*cking *ssholes!". I screamed at Jungkook as the rest of the brothers gathered on the patio too.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he looked guilty at me, while also not knowing what to say.

"I'm adopted, I'm an orphan, I'm an accident, I don't know what the hell I am but I don't want to do anything with you guys, so please just stay out of my life". I said as I felt my tears falling down to my jaw and neck.

I wiped away my tears as I passed Jungkook and again started walking down the steps but got stopped again. "Where are you going?". I heard Hoseok ask me.

"I don't know, just somewhere where you guys aren't". I said as I made my way down from the few steps. I felt the rough gravel scrape underneath my feet as I started walking away from them, I already know that I won't make it a mile without shoes on, but I don't care at the moment, I just want them to disappear out of my life.