Soft Tom (scenario/dialogue)

AN: Ok so I didn't feel like writing out the argument or Tom being mean/doing something bad to Y/N so y'all can use your own imagination for the argument/actions before this.

    "You can't just do that Tom!" I say, voice raising to a yell as I scold him.

    "Darling please, I'd never want to hurt you."

    I scoff. "You're impossible." I shake my head, turning away from him and crossing my arms over my chest. I turn back around to keep getting angry at him but when I do I find he's moved to his dresser and is taking off his shirt. He finishes and turns back to me. "Tom, this conversation isn't over. Put a shirt on."

    "Why do I need a shirt to talk to you? It's not like you haven't seen me before."

    "I'm trying to be mad at you and it's hard when..." He moves forward slowly as I talk and leans against the wall, running his hand through his hair before crossing his arms and smirking at me as I try to avoid checking him out. Fuck he's hot. "It's distracting."

"Distracting? What could possibly be distracting you?"

I scoff lightly before shaking my head at him.

"Well I was going to put a sweatshirt on but I think I'll stay like this now."

    "I hate you."

    He chuckles. "Right. You hate me."

He moves away from the wall and slowly stalks towards me, stopping when he's right in front of me. I have to look up a bit to meet his eyes, and I try to move back to make this a little more even so I can yell at him without looking like a child. When I step back, he steps forward, and we continue this until I'm up against a wall, him still towering over me.

    "That's better." He smirks.

    "Can I only talk to you when you're looking down at me? God-complex getting a little out of hand, Riddle?"

    "You can do a lot of things while I'm looking down at you." I close my mouth and blush slightly, looking away from him, and he cocks his head while smirking devilishly. "That's what I thought."

    "This doesn't change the fact that what you did was wrong, you know."

    His face softens. "I'm sorry. I honestly am. You know I love you." As he says this he brushes my hair aside and runs his thumb along my cheekbone. He smiles lovingly as I lean my head into his hand slightly.

    "I love you too. But if you ever do that again I'll-" He kisses me before I can finish my threat, and smirks into the kiss as I melt into him, grabbing his wrist with one hand and moving the other one to his chest/shoulder. I let his hand travel to the back of my neck while the other holds my waist softly. He pulls back and looks into my eyes, a small style painted lightly across his lips.

    "Still hate me?" He speaks, cocking his head slightly.

    "Never did." He smirks, blushing a little.

    "I'll put a sweatshirt on now if you really want." We both chuckle, and I run my hand over his shoulder and trace his jaw softly. "Come on, let's get in bed and watch a movie." He moves towards the bed and gets under some of the covers, not pulling them up as he waits for me to join him. I grab the computer from his desk and move to the bed to join him. He takes the laptop and puts it down beside him. As I go to get under the covers with him, he wraps one of his arms around my waist and practically drags me into him, wrapping both arms around me and moving the covers over both of us. His chest is pressed against my back and he kisses my neck, holding me close to him. "You smell good." He says between kisses. I laugh lightly at him and he chuckles against my neck, the warm breath sending shivers up my spine. I try to turn around to face him and his grip tightens. "Don't leave."

    "I'm not leaving, dummy." He lets go enough so I can turn to face him, but keeps his arms around me. I run my hand along his cheekbone and lean in to kiss him before pulling away.

I sit up against the pillows and he does the same, slinging an arm around my shoulder. He grabs the computer and opens it, laying it on his lap. I turn into him and lay my head on his chest, wrapping my arm around his waist. He smirks down at me and runs his hand through my hair as he opens up a movie. I fall asleep soon after that and wake up to find him still asleep the next morning, spooning me and holding me close to him, with his head buried in my neck.

- love<3<3<3