chapter 24

it has been two weeks since dylan's funeral and you were back at work, but you took a break from being out in the feild and stayed back to help garcia.

this week you had no cases at all which rarely happened, not that you were opposed to it. you all had planned to go to rossi's house for a dinner but you had to pass on it because you need to pick up jack from jessica's.

every one was packing up to leave for their weekend off. you grabbed everything and walked to hotchs office. you knocked on his office door.

"come in"

you walked in and walked over to his desk. he looked up at you before smiling. he dropped his pen and stood up towering over you.

"hi sweetheart" he says giving you a hug

"hi, i'm leaving now to go pick up jack" you say

"i just need to sign my name on these last pieces of paper and then i'll be done" he says

"ok, i'll see you at home" you say giving him a kiss before walking to the door

"ok love you" he says

"love you too" you say back

you both stop and look at each other, shock on your faces.

"did we just..." you say point between the both of you

"i guess we did" he says

"did you mean it" you ask

"yes did you" he asks

"yes" you say

hotch walks over to you and cups your jaw with both of his hands and kisses you, the kiss is slow and passionate and filled with love. after a while you break apart starting at each other.

a whole bunch of cheers come from the office. you see the team clapping and shouting making the both of you laugh.

"we'll see you love birds later" derek says smiling before walking out of the glass doors with the rest of the team

"i'll see you at home" you say

"ok" he says giving you one last kiss

you walk out of the bullpen you and get in the elevator. once you reach the lobby you walk out of the building to your car.

you unlock your car and get in, you start your car and peel out of the fbi parking lot. the first song that plays is garden kisses by giveon. on your way to jessica's to pick up jack hotch calls you and you answer.

"hey babe"

"hi"

"you don't have to worry about picking jack up"

"wait why"

"jessica said she wanted to keep him another night" he says

"ok, how far away from home are you" you ask

"5 minutes why" he asks

"oh nothing, i'll see you when you get home" you say

"love you" he says

"love you too" you say hanging up

you pull into his drive way, park and get out. you unlock the door and walk in shutting it behind you. you run upstairs and put your purse on the bed aswell as your coat and walk in the bathroom.

you discard of all of your clothes and turn on the shower letting it warm while you choose what music you want to play. you choose unravel me by sabrina claudio before getting in the shower.

you let the hot water run over your body relaxing your muscles. as you were about to grab your body was you head the glass
door open, you looked over to see aaron.

you turn around and look at him smiling in which he returns. he wraps his arms around your wait pulling you closer to him.

"he-" you were interrupted by hotch kissing you, this kiss was hot and passionate. it lit your whole body on fire, sending shivers down your body.

as you kept kissing he moved his hands to your ass squeezing causing you to moan in this mouth. he breaks the kiss and bites and sucks as your neck leaving hickeys in his wake.

"turn around" he says

you turn around and place your hands on the wall and bend over. you feel his hand graze down your spine making you shiver. he grips your hips tightly before thrusting into you without warning causing you to moan out loudly.

"fuck you feel so good" he says lowly

you can't even say anything you just moan in response. he continues to thrust into you at a ruthless pace. he snakes his hand down to your clit rubbing slow circles.

"aaron fück" you say feeling your eyes roll back

as he thrusts your walls contract around him dick causing him to let out a loud moan.

"so that again" he says

you do it again making him moan again. you feel your orgasm build quickly, you feel your wall uncontrollably contract around his dick.

"aaron im gonna-"

"go ahead" he says

your orgasm hits you like a train, you feel your legs start to shake as you come. he continues to thrust in you causing you to whimper.

"fuuuuck" he says lowly as he shoots his load into you

after a moment he pulls out and grabs a rag and cleans you up.

"can you stand" he asks softly

"i think i can" you say moving to stand up straight

you both wash each other's hair and he helps you wash up before you both get out. you both grab your towels and dry off before walking back into his room.

you grab a pair of underwear and put them on before putting in one of his quarter zips and get into the bed.

you both lay there and look at each other, admiring each other's beauty.

"you really love me" you ask moving you hand to cup his cheek rubbing your thin across his soft skin.

"i do" he says

"i love you"

"i love you"

_____________________
hi guys,

they finally said i love you guys, i really felt like the i love you should have been out of no where because i felt like it summed up their relationship. i didn't know if anyone had seen my conversations board but i will be ending the book two chapters earlier than i planned so that means we have five chapters left. i know it's so sad but the way i planned it would have just dragged the book on, so yeah i hope you guys are as excited as i am about this. i will be keeping you guys updated on the new book that i have coming out in my conversations board so please check that out. i really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

xx
brielle