Just a dream

As the five demon slayers slept in the empty carriage the other passengers were in the one ahead. They all were in a group except for one the conductor who was talking to one of enmu's hands.

"I punched a hole in their tickets like you asked, I just want to see my dead wife and child" he said with tears in his eyes. The conductor then went to his knees and started begging "please I beg you".

"As you wish, you did well....Now sleep" the hand said. The conductor got a look of shock then fell on his face. Just then the group of passengers decided to try ask a question but were cut off by Enmu's hand explaining to them what they had to do "And if you do that you all may have sweet dreams".

"Alright...." they all said. Enmu was letting the wind through his hands "humans are so fragile aren't they?" He asked the twins as they nodded.

The passengers went to the empty carriage that the five sleeping demon slayers were in and started to talk strategies. Meanwhile the five were dreaming, Zenitsu was dreaming of his ideal life head want to live with Nezuko leaving his unconscious body there with a smile.

Inosuke on the other hand was dreaming of being the boss of the group with Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Nezuko as his underlings with them all having a certain number like Tanjiro was underling 1, Zenitsu was underling 2 and Nezuko was underling 3. But the other two males had weird animalistic faces.

Rengoku was dreaming of telling his father that he had just became a hashira but his father didn't seemed all to surprised. He then went to his younger brother and had a heartwarming conversation with the young boy. Meanwhile on the train he slept peacefully in the same position he was when he fell asleep.

Tanjiro was in the mountains were he grew up and saw that his family was alive and ran to them tears in his eyes hugging his younger siblings. In the real world tears were coming from tanjiro eyes while he slept.

Meanwhile (Y/N) was walking around the where he used to go for a run in regular clothes. He looked to his left and saw old man Daichi waving at the male which he kindly waved back. He walked through the town he hadn't visited in two years seeing the how lively the place was.

He smiled then started to walk to his house then saw someone who looked familiar to the male. He had white hair and a kitsune mask. (Y/N) decided to ignore the male and headed to his house.

He arrived at his house about 15 minutes later and saw family. He smiled and walked to them and hugged them smiling as if nothing had ever happened making him smile in the real world.

Meanwhile in the real world the other passengers were discussing "should we tie their arms?" One asked.

"Yes" a female said

"Remember we gotta be careful" the male spoke up and tied the demon slayers arms. Each of the five passengers picked one of the five demon slayers and tied their wrists to the same rope and slowly fell asleep.

One of the males had entered (Y/N)'s dream "alright so this is the man himself a dream huh?" He said looking at the house where
(Y/N) currently was.

"I gotta make this quick" the male said stabbing the air cutting it open. He stepped inside to see an ice cold plain. The male swore that he was in Antarctica because of how cold it was.

"What the hell m-m-man" the male shivered while he looked for (Y/N)'s spiritual core. The thing he needs to destroy to be able to dream again....he walked to the spiritual core and went to stab it back the blade didn't reach. It just stopped mid air.

"What is this?!?" The male shouted trying to stab the core again but the blade still didn't reach it. He then put his hand out and noticed something was there a wall. The males feet then went cold he looked down and saw his legs beginning to freeze up.