Track 57. | Jessie's Girl

💿
"Jessie is a friend
Yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine
But lately something's changed, it ain't hard to define
Jessie's got himself a girl and I want to make her mine"

Song: Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield

* * *

Harry.

October 3rd 2017.
7:25pm

"Have you told her yet?" Niall asks as I look over at Bowie drinking at the bar with Stevie and Quinn, laughing her ass off as Stevie takes a shot from her chest.

I turn my head to look at Niall as we sit in two chairs in front of a pole where a dancer is doing her thing, Niall is more focused on her than I am, I couldn't even tell you what she's wearing, I have my own personal stripper and porn star in my Angel baby.

"No, I'll do it tonight, don't want to ruin her mood right now" I say swirling around my whiskey that's sat in the small glass.

"It's going to be tough one man, you're both being head hunted by the police, they're literally on their way to find you two" Niall points out the obvious as I roll my eyes already knowing what's happening.

"Thanks for the reminder, totally forgot about that" I say sarcastically as he laughs stuffing a few dollar bills into the garter around the dancers thigh.

"She'll understand right?" I ask slightly nervous as Niall takes his attention of the dancer facing me, his smile fading.

"Yeah, it'll be a shock but, no one lives forever" he smiles weakly as I nod knocking back the last of my whiskey, hissing through my teeth at the burn of the liquor.

I'm writing this as we sit in our bedroom, a few minutes before we head out to be with each other, hours before we're both taken away from each other.

You're in the bathroom freshening up, I haven't told you yet. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I wanted you to have fun. I said we were coming back here to feed Elton but in reality; we came here so I could tell you, the police are after us, they want me dead and you arrested, and they will get their way.

You're judging me right now as I continue to write in my notebook, you're also talking about how you want to get back to the party, I wish we could too.

But don't worry, I won't stop writing here; I'll write again after I ask you the most important question there is, I'll update you on what you say, you already know what you say of course, but future Bowie will get a kick out of how nervous I am, you're a devil in disguise, but I love it.

"Hi bubs, having fun?" Bowie asks as I stand at the bar waiting for someone to give me another drink, the rest stay scattered around enjoying having the strip club to ourselves for the night.

"Yeah, are you?" I smile hugging her into me as I order my drink passing the cash to bartender, buying one for Bowie also.

"So much fun! It's weird seeing a strip club so empty" she laughs as she nuzzles her face into my black shirt under my purple blazer.

"Mmmh, weird to also hold a wedding after party here, you shouldn't be surprised anymore" I chuckle passing her drink to her as she takes it one hand keeping the other around my waist under my blazer, rubbing small circles with the pad of her thumb.