51. Office romance

"I'll go and continue my work. Jin hyung, don't disturb me today no matter how urgent the matter is. Tae, come and help me" Jungkook said and got up from his seat. 

Taehyung, who knew what 'help' Jungkook wanted him for, walked behind him merrily with a slight bounce to his step. 

"Bend over the desk, baby" Jungkook said once he locked the room. "Are you sure, though? I mean, we can do it at home" Taehyung said. 

"Of course, I'm sure! I'm soo disappointed that we can't have an office romance! We should at least have office sex" Jungkook said. 

Taehyung turned red at that. "Come here" he said. Jungkook didn't waste any time in closing the distance between their lips. Before they knew it, the two of them had kicked their pants off. 

"Turn around" Jungkook growled. Taehyung turned back and bent over the desk immediately. It didn't take long for the two of them to come. 

"That was hot" Taehyung whispered once Jungkook carried him to the couch in the room. "You were hot" Jungkook said. Taehyung chuckled. "You were hot too" he said. 

"So what did you do in the morning?" Jungkook asked after staring at Taehyung for a while. 

"I changed his diaperrrrrrrr" Taehyung whined, making Jungkook chuckle. "Shut up! Don't laugh!! I am regretting all of my life decisions now!!" he exclaimed. 

"Happens, baby" Jungkook laughed. "You are changing it tonight" Taehyung declared. "What?! No! I-...umm.....I-...my wife needs me!....umm...I mean, my office needs me....I mean, I need to stay bac-" Jungkook stopped rambling the second he looked at Taehyung's expression. 

"Night time diaper duty is yours. Say no and I'll burn you alive" Taehyung deadpanned. "Y-Yes, sir" Jungkook saluted, already grimacing at the thought of changing diapers. 

"Can't we hire a nanny for the night, baby?" he asked. "Sure! How thoughtful of you! I knew you loved me!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"Huh?" Jungkook asked, not knowing why this was considered thoughtful when he was clearly trying to weasel his way out of changing Junha's diapers. 

"You are hiring a nanny so that you can change his diapers in the morning and relieve me of my duties, right? I knew you loved me, Kook! Go ahead! Hire a nanny! I won't say no!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"Wait! Wha-" Taehyung cut him off with a passionate kiss. 

It took some time for Jungkook to realize that Taehyung was making him change Junha's diapers in the morning and dusting his hands off the diaper changing duty completely. 

"Wait, wait, wait!!! That's unfair!! I am not hiring any nanny!! You will change it in the morning, and I will change it at night! That's final!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

Taehyung slowly smirked at him. "What?!" Jungkook asked. Taehyung showed him his phone. 

"Fucker recorded it" Jungkook muttered as he stared at the recorded file. 

"Yesss. Now there's no way you can escape your duty" Taehyung said, pressing play. 

"-fair!! I am not hiring any nanny!! You will change it in the morning, and I will change it at night! That's final!" 

Jungkook's voice resounded in the room. 

"You filthy capsized pig snot" he muttered as he pounced on Taehyung. Taehyung yelped as he fell behind on the couch with Jungkook on top of him. 

"I love you" Jungkook suddenly said. "I know" Taehyung chuckled and placed his hands on Jungkook's chest. 

"Wait, is that it? Aren't you gonna say it back?!" Jungkook asked, dumbfounded, while Taehyung pushed him off the couch and ran to put his pants on. 

"You love I" Taehyung said once he put his pants on. "Huh?" Jungkook sat there with a stupefied expression. 

"I said it back" Taehyung said innocently, adjusting his hair simultaneously. 

"YOU DIDN'T SAY IT BACK!! YOU JUST SAID IT BACKWARDS!!!" Jungkook yelled. "Yeah, same thing" Taehyung said coolly. 

Jungkook stared at him with his jaw hanging open. 

"Oh, hi, hyung!" Taehyung greeted casually. Jungkook gasped and scrambled to cover himself. 

"GET OUT, GET OUT, OH MY GOD, GET THE FUCK OUT!!" he yelled without turning back once he realized that his pants were near the table and that he had no way to cover himself. 

"You want me to get out?" Taehyung pouted. "Huh?" Jungkook asked. "You yelled at me to get out" Taehyung pouted harder. 'When did I ask him to get out?' Jungkook thought.

"I asked hyung to get out. Not yo...." Jungkook trailed off, realizing that his husband successfully made a fool out of him once again. 

"You are such a huge....ughhhh" Jungkook exclaimed as he closed the distance between the two of them and captured Taehyung's lips. 

He ran his hand across Taehyung's back before trailing it down and spanking his ass hard. Taehyung gasped. "Again, again" he growled. 

"Spanking kink, huh?" Jungkook teased. "Yes, hubby" Taehyung grit his teeth and spanked Jungkook hard. 

"Hey, I don't have it!" Jungkook exclaimed. 

"Well, my kinks are spanking and getting spanked. Bear with it, hubby" Taehyung said, pulling him closer for another kiss. 

"Wait, wait, lemme put my pants on first" Jungkook said and hurried up to put them on before returning back to the kiss.

"I love you too, my dear 'cock'-a-doodle-doo" Taehyung whispered after pulling out of the kiss. 

Jungkook grinned at him. "I know" he said.