The Start of Something New

"Later, huh?" Sehun purses his lips in thought, mentally calculating just how long later did Luhan meant earlier as he ruffled his wet hair with a towel, body leaning against the bathroom sink.

It has been about half an hour since his last encounter with the girly-looking deer from China and he doesn't even know why but no matter how he tries to deny it, he was actually looking forward to conversing with Luhan again.

"Sehun ssi! I'll talk to you later!"

He then remembers Luhan waving him goodbye enthusiastically despite being dragged away by Baekhyun.

He unknowingly shakes his head.

I swear, he's a child.

Turning around, he looks at the mirror and sees himself smiling like an idiot.

Wha-- Startled, he stares wide eyed at his reflection and realizes how smitten he looked.

"What's wrong with me?" He furrows his brows, clearly confused as to what made him happy because if he remembers correctly, he was thinking about Luhan and his adorable childish actions, so there was no way he would be grinning like an mad man because of---

Wait.

He stills, unable to comprehend with his complicated train of thoughts.

No.

He shakes his head.

It wasn't because of him.

He frowns, not liking how his heart was starting to beat faster again.

NO.

Disorientedly coming out of the bathroom, he makes his way towards his bed, flopping down on the soft matress with a sigh before he starts mumbling random things in order to distract himself, his stuffed toy Pingu Pingu secured tightly in his arms.

After trying a couple of times and failing miserably, he groans, opting to stare at the clock placed on his bedside table instead.