Honeymoon and Blowjob in the kitchen

Author's POV

" So , Jimin? Jungkook? How was everything yesterday night?" Mr Jeon asked, wiggling his eyebrows . Mrs Park smiled and Jimin became red as a beet root and Jungkook smirked. 

" It was pretty good , dad !" Jungkook said , putting a hand around Jimin's waist and pulling him towards himself.  Jimin blushed and hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.  Everyone cooed.

" Mhmm . Well , it went pretty rough, right Jimin? Considering all the blue and purple marks or shall I say , Jungkook's art works , on your neck, collarbone and chest ." Mrs Park said , eyes running all over Jimin's neck and chest. 

Jimin blushed even more and he pulled the robe tight to cover his chest and neck. 

Mrs Park giggled .

" And when are we getting our grandchildren?" Mr Jeon asked .

" We are working on that , dad !" Jungkook said, earning a glare from Jimin. 

Jimin couldn't take it anymore and he stood up , gaining the rest three's attention. 

" Where are you going baby ?" Jungkook asked Jimin. 

" I am going to get mom and dad some food or something. " Jimin said. 

Jungkook scrunched up his nose.  " Why? What are the maids there for then?"

Jimin was going to answer, but , Mrs Park beat him to that .

" No , Jungkook ah ! Jimin always likes to do his own works since childhood.  You can't stop him . He hates maids attending him all through. "

Jungkook made an 'O' with his mouth and nodded his head .

" Okay , baby . Go !" He said .

Jimin smiled and walked away to the kitchen, relieving himself from more embarrassing questions.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook and Mr Jeon and also Mrs Park were all discussing about the business.  But Jungkook was enduring a very BIG problem down there.  He was rock hard and his erection was painful and Jimin was in the kitchen. 

" Jungkook? Jungkook?" Mrs Park called , getting no reply whatsoever. 

" JUNGKOOK!" she shouted, making Jungkook flinch and say . " Y-Yes mom?"

" What's wrong with you child?" She asked  .

" Nothing mom . Say what you were saying. "

" I was saying that , after we go , pack your bags and suitcases , both Jimin and you ."

Jungkook was confused.  " Why ?"

Mr Jeon took out an envelope and placed it on the table in front of Jungkook and said. " You are going to a honeymoon, tomorrow.  Tomorrow morning, around 10 . The private jet will be ready at the Incheon International Airport.  Okay ?" He said , smiling. 

Jungkook said, " But dad . Why ? We could've gone there by ourselves. Like.. why ?"

Mr Jeon's voice suddenly became stern.  " Did I really ask for whatever you have got to say , Mr Jeon ? Did I? Ofcourse NOT . So do whatever you have been asked to and don't you dare bicker. " He said , eyes boring holes in Jungkook head .

Jungkook gulped and nodded his head . " O-Okay dad . I am sorry. " He whimpered.  He is really scared of his dad .

Mr Jeon immediately smiled and came back to his previous mood . He was really bipolar in his behavior and moods.