Psychological

~~~

Jun was currently having a mental breakdown while looking at the exam paper with his very own two eyes that he own. What the hell?! Why did this have to be a written test?! Jun kept yelling in his mind.

I can barely even get past the 90th percent mark! This can't be happening to me! Jun had widened and intimidated eyes as he kept on skimming through the paper.

I'm much better at doing cool and awesome ninja stuff that don't even revolve around history of the Shinobi World. He gulped slightly as he tried to regulate his own breathing.

GAAHHH! I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. Jun cried out in his own mind. The questions — they were so dam complicated for someone like Jun. He found the questions way too difficult for his own liking.

Did Iruka-sensei ever even taught us such information?! Geez! These questions should not even be considered genin-level rank! At least should be given to high-chunin to jonin-level people. He gritted his teeth with frustration.

While Jun was struggling, Runa was breezing through each question that was needed to be filled out. These questions are quite easy for me. But if I were to not have this information, I would be absolutely fucked. Runa thought as she kept on filling out the paper.

I just hope the other two know what they have to do in order to pass this written test. Runa thought as he glanced at both Jun and Reisha. Her eyes then traveled back to the paper that was right in front of her.

She continued to write down the answers.

Reisha was having a tough time, but not as much as Jun. She kept on gazing at the paper right in front of her. Reisha looked up and down for any possible hidden messages that could give her a hint.

These questions. . . they are way too difficult for people like me. Sadly. Reisha thought as she clenched her fists. Why was the paper so damn hard to finish?

Is there a hidden meaning? There was a hidden meaning to sensei's bell test that he first gave us. So there must be one for this test also. GRRRRRR. Reisha scowled as she clenched and gritted her teeth.

She felt humiliated from just staring at the test right in front of them. And she didn't even know the reason why.

This test. . . it's too hard for a genin like what I thought earlier. If it's so hard then do I have to cheat to further myself? Tch. I don't want to cheat and I don't like it either, but, the proctor: Ibiki-san didn't necessarily say that cheating wasn't allow. He only said if we were to be caught cheating that there would be consequences. But. . . A smirk crossed her face.

Well, it seems like we're going to cheat our way out of this damn test. Reisha thought. But, there was now a new question that was posing right in front of her.

How am I going to cheat? I have nothing of sorts that could give me a chance at cheating. Reisha calmed down as she looked around for any useful tactics that could be used to her disposal. Reisha looked at the sentinels that were seated to the side.

She saw one of them write something down on the board. Shit. Someone has already been caught trying to cheat. Reisha thought as mment of silence washed over the area. A few moments later, the first victim was done for.

"Number 43" The man that was seated at that exact number looked up. The man that called out his number had a smug smirk on his face. "You are out of this exam. Get out with your two other teammates." The man widened his eyes.

"What?! I never cheated!" The man yelled. The sentinel smirked as a few other sentinels came walking behind him and took the random. Genin away from the room and the whole exam itself.