ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Six

Song: You Don't Know Me

By: Ariana Grande

Dedicated to: My Call Of Duty members/the group chat.

I'm leaning against Mauricio's motorcycle, waiting for him to come out of the school building

I'm leaning against Mauricio's motorcycle, waiting for him to come out of the school building. He told me to wait here for a bit during English class since he was going to talk to his coach about his schedule.

I am a bit nervous for Mauricio to come over. It has been a long time since he's been at my house. I am thankful dad is at work, Vikki is working late, and Lilybeth will be over at a friend's house.

Everything that had happened yesterday has me on my nerves. Just hearing his parents fight like that and his dad being drunk again. I feel intrusive every time I think of bringing it up. He completely ignored my text for a reason and didn't ask today at all why I texted him that. My guesses are he's either trying to ignore it or it's honestly none of my business.

Why would Mauricio ever open to me?

The guy hates me. I hate him too but I know what it's like to have parents who fight all the time. Let's not forget my mom and dad fought like crazy before she left.

"Malia?"

I look up from my feet to see Maddie walking towards me. She has her arms crossed over her chest and a confused look in her eyes.

"Why are you against Mauricio's car?" I don't miss the rude tone in her voice. I choose to ignore it and give her a small smile, "I'm waiting for him to take me home," I said and she looked at me as if I was crazy.

"No, he's taking me home."

"Mauricio told me to wait here. He's taking me home."

Her eyebrows raise to the sound of my rude tone. She knows exactly that I know she's being rude on purpose. The bitch is testing my patience and I'm so close to punching her in the face.