29

They arrived in a elegant room. Inside was a table and three chairs. The room had a tall window behind the table. The sun spilled into the room, making it look very comfortable and elegant.

On the table were several teacups, plates with pastries, cookies and more.

"Let's all sit down- ah! Oh no...I only prepared three chairs..." Evelina took Angelina's hands and said in a pleading tone "I'm sorry sister, do you mind waiting a little?"

"......" Evelina excitedly waited for Angelina's response. Evelina was very excited. Angelina would definitely throw a tantrum about being embarrassed, just like she used too.

However unlike Evelina's predictions, Angelina smiled elegantly.

"It's alright sister. I understand. I know you mean no harm"

"....!?" Evelina was a little stunned

'What?....this....this isn't what she used to...do....she couldn't have change that much...!'

"Sister?"

"Ah! Yes! Ahem!" Evelina signalled one for the maids to bring another chair.

The maid nodded and headed out the room.

"......" Lady Cathrine and lady Sonia were confused. Didn't lady Evelina say their relationship isn't good?

After the maid brought another chair for Angelina, they all took their seats and began to chat.

"Lady Evelina, I heard the young master of the Casspan family has been visiting the duchy quite frequently lately"

"Huh? O-oh....! W...well yes" Evelina replied shyly and blushed a little

"W-well...our families think it would be good if he becomes my fiancee..."

"Oh my...!"

Angelina was obviously left out of the conversation, but she didn't mind.

"Lady Sonia, what do you think of the crown prince?" Lady Cathrine asks lady Sonia

"Well....I heard he's very handsome..but I heard he is kinda hard to get along with.."

"Sigh...what a shame..."

Evelina merely smiled. Evelina too thought the crown prince was an eligible bachelor.

Unfortunately the crown prince was too cold and hard to get along with, so Evelina have up on the thought.

"Lady Evelina, your so lucky!"

"Indeed! You have the most eligible bachelor as your soon to be fiance!"

"Well... it's not really determined for him to be my fiance...my sister and I are both candidates for the position of brother Chase's fiancee..." Evelina pretended to be modest

"It's clear lady Evelina will be the one chosen to be young master Casspan's fiance! After all, lady Evelina is so beautiful and kind!"

"Mhmm! Anyone who dare reject lady Evelina must be insane!"

Angelina stayed silent and sipped her tea quietly. She just wanted to escape this disgusting situation. She didn't want to hear their praises for another second.

"Lady Evelina, you and sir Casspan will be perfect together! I mean your the most beautiful lady in the Empire!" lady Sonia appears to be complimenting Evelina, however she was also insulting Angelina.

Angelina's eyes darkened. The most beautiful lady in the empire!? Hah! Lilith was extremely beautiful as well!

In fact she and Evelina were both the most beautiful ladies in the empire in the past. They just had their own set of charms.