||Venti: Memoire of Life

My husband yet I have no chapter for him until now hA.

Anyway, requested by Boo-BitchImAGhost

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

➷memoire of life➷

The day after you and the traveller saved Stormterror from the evil grasp of the abyss mages, you two decided to go on a break for a while before continuing your journey - well, Aethers journey. You were just bored so you decided to tag along.

Although that 'break' was just an excuse. You knew Venti, the anemo god Barbatos, was going to leave soon due to his job as a bard. You wanted to take this opportunity to get hang out with him when you're not fighting poisoned dragons and angry abyss mages.

"Venti!" You called out, seeing him bargaining for an apple at one of the fruit stands.

"Oh is that you y/n? Great timing!" He exclaimed. Venti waved his arms at you excitedly.

"...for what." As much as you were fascinated and drawn in by the archon, you knew his mischievous tendencies can get a bit to far.

He cleared his throat before continuing to speak. "Well you see, i don't have any mora on me right now..." And he pointed at an apple.

You deadpanned.

"Oh, please, I'll sing a song for you." His big, round green eyes pleaded at you and you couldn't say no. On the other hand, you really wanted to punch that face of his...

"Fine. I'll skip the song though."

He cheered, grabbing the apples that were handed by the vendor. He was obviously very tired from Venti's antics as he thanked you way to much times.

'just what did he do to him...' you lend him a small smile, backing away slowly.

"So, venti," you started, walking beside him. "Do you wanna maybe hang out later?"

He halted for a moment, the apple he was bringing up to his mouth stopped mid way. "Uh, sor- sorry y/n. I kinda have something to do."

Before you could ask what it was, he had already ran off. You were more than surprised. He had never rejected your invitations before - well in his defense those were regarding stormterror - but still. He didn't strike you as a secretive person either, with that carefree attitude of his. He couldn't even keep his identity a secret (not like anyone believed him though).

And after that day, you'd ask him to hang out every day. You didn't want to be annoying, though you probably are pestering him way to much and he probably thinks you are extremely clingy. But that aside, you were highly curious as to why he's voiding you like a plague.

Everytime you'd ask to hang out, he'd go out of his way to make an excuse, even the stupid one's like cleaning his house when he doesn't even have one (i think). That man literally either doesn't sleep or lives in the Windrise tree.

Now it has been over half a month, he's still avoiding you. This is almost to much, even for Venti.

You were sitting down at good hunters, munching depressingly on your f/f. Did you do something wrong to upset him? He didn't seem angry at you. Whenever he looked at you, you'd see sadness behind his eyes. Did you maybe said something to make him sad? But to this extent, no way.

"Is this our dear y/n I see?" A low voice called out. The chair in front of me made a scraping noise, and Kaeya sat down in front of you.

"Oh, Kaeya." You nearly dropped my fork in surprise. "What brings you here?"