A Night Out (Asami x Reader x Korra)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

———————————————————

'Asami! Asami!' Korra yells running up to the girl.

'Hey Korra, what's gotten you so excited?'

'I just got some great news, one of my best friends from the Fire Nation is coming to visit republic city'

'That's great, when're they getting here?

'They arrive tomorrow, I can't wait for you to meet them'

'Alright, sounds good to me'

———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'KORRA!' I yell, arms flailing like an idiot as I run to my friend.

'(Y/N)!' Korra greets in return.

When we reached each other we engulfed each other in a hug.

'I missed you so much!' Korra smiles, pulling away from the hug.

'I missed you too, you've saved the world like 4 times since I last saw you'

'Pfft, it's not all that' she denies.

'Yeah it is, you've dealt with a nonbender revolution, crazy spirits, a bunch of criminals who wanted to kill you and a giant spirit vine super weapon' said a voice from behind Korra.

'Well when you put it like that, I guess I have done a lot. With your help of course' Korra admitted, but my attention was on the beautiful girl behind her.

'Why hello there milady' I greet. 'The name's (Y/N), and who might you be?'

'Hey knock it off (Y/N)' Korra scolds. 'But here, (Y/N) this is Asami Sato, Asami this is my friend (Y/N) (L/N)' she introduces.

'Wait Sato, as in future industries Sato?!'

'Yeah that's me' she smiles.

'Well it's an honour to meet you Miss Sato'

'Please just Asami is fine'

'Well then just Asami, it's still a pleasure to meet you'

'Same here'

'Well now that you're all introduced let's head to Air Temple island where you can get set up' Korra says

———————————————————

After an afternoon of getting settled in on Air Temple island, Korra had planed for me, Asami and her to go out and eat so I was at the restaurant, waiting for the other two.

'Hey Asami' I wave at the approaching girl.

'Hey (Y/N). She greets. 'Korra here yet?'

'Nah she's not here yet and the restaurant doesn't believe that I'm dining with Asami Sato and the Avatar so they won't let me in' I sigh. 'I don't look that bad do I?'

'Of course not, you actually look quite nice' she compliments.

'Why thank you, you look quite nice yourself' I say in return.

'Well now that I'm here they'll have to let you in, let's go' She pulls me inside. I stick my tongue out at the waiter who wouldn't let me in as we passed.

Me and Asami sat and talked about all kinds of things and we found out that we actually have a lot in common.

'Wait you're an Earthbender? I thought you were Fire Nation' Asami inquires.