Chapter 8: Living Hell

I am so sorry for this one.

     'Y/n...'

      'Uh...hey Oikawa.' you said, not knowing what to say.

      'What are you doing here...'

      'I promise I'll leave you alone. I know you don't want to see me, but I need to talk to you about something-'

      'No, not having it. Leave.'

      'Oikawa just listen-'

      'Y/n, I swear to god if you don't leave this second, I'll-'

      'I KNOW ABOUT YOU AND RIN.'

      Oikawa's face turned from angry fury to stupid embarrassment.

     'W-What do you mean?' he stuttered humorously.

     'Oikawa, I'm not stupid.'

     'Who's Rin-'

     'You fucking asshole, you made out with her while you were sober. You knew that I wasn't in the house at the time, and you knew she had a boyfriend.'

     Oikawa's eyes widened at your words.

     Oikawa swallowed his worries down. He looked at the lake before answering you back.

    'Well, you're not wrong, and what about it?'

    You felt your anger rise even more.

     'What about it? WHAT ABOUT IT? YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS ARE YOU?'

    'More than serious.'

     'See, that's the problem with you. You're too 'high and entitled' to admit to your mistakes.'

    'YOU'VE CHEATED ON ME AS WELL BITCH.'

     'AT LEAST I'VE ADMITTED IT. T'S NOT LIKE YOU'VE CARED AT THE END. YOU'VE CRIED ONE NIGHT AND GOT ON WITH THE REST OF THE DAY. NOW TELL ME...WHO WERE YOU EXPECTING HERE? Who did Atsumu say you were meeting?' you scoured with anger.

     Oikawa spoke in a short and small voice.

     'Rin....'

     'Rin. Exactly.' you said, crossing your arms.

     Oikawa face palmed himself.

     'OKAY, WE'RE EVEN, GOT IT? NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.' he swatted his hand in your direction, wanting you to leave.

     You felt unfinished though.

You were sick of what you felt between you guys.

You didn't care whether to end on good terms or not, but you wanted.

One.

Just one simple clarification.

     Your eyes turned from cold to regret. You looked into Oikawa's eyes, who was staring at you in angry disgust.

     'But, Oikawa, can I ask you something?' you said, turning your head towards the floor.

     'What now, what do you want?' he rolled his eyes.

     'Did you even love me?' you felt your voice break when you spoke. You looked back into his eyes and watched the flames that were once burning in his eyes slowly and carefully burn down.

     Oikawa's angry face drooped from an angry one to a regretful one. He paused for a second, searching for his words before answering you.

     'Y/n...why- why are you asking at a time like this?' Oikawa said, hurt. He looked away in pain.