Dancing day 30

Third POV

Madam Bustier class was buzzing. Today they started to watch World of Dance. A state reality show. They were studying their culture. So why not watch a reality show from there that is popular.

Everyone minus Nathaniel and Chloe was crowding around one girl. The girl had sausage inspired hair style. She was spewing lies to all who would listen and believe them. While Chloe and Nathaniel were talking in english. Trying to calm down a certain bluenette.

"Nettiebug your going to do great. So stop worrying." Chloe said in a tired and frustrated tone.

"Yeah you got this." Nathaniel chirped in hopes of helping. But it did little to help. There was some noise in the background. The girl shouted something that the two friends didn't catch. Not long after the girl on the phone had to hang up.

And just then Madam Bustier came in. She and Max set up the projector. Then got it so World of Dance was on. They hadn't remembered the time difference so it was almost over. The last contestant came out. It was a girl. She hard dark hair that reflected blue when light hit it. She wore a beautiful dress. And a mask.

 And a mask

"And here is our last contestant of this season

"And here is our last contestant of this season. She hasn't given her real name but has told us we can call her Viscaria." Everyone on the showed roared with applauds and shouts. She stepped forward and started to dance with the song that was playing.

Everyone applauded with enthusiasm. She had done amazing. All her moves were perfect and conveyed everything she wanted it to convey. After the judges gave her their scores she left the stage. There was a commercial break. A movie that was going to theatres at some point played.

When it finished World of Dance was back on. All the contestants were on the stage. A light shining down on each of them individually unless they were in a group. Then it shined on their group.

As the show went on group after group got eliminated. Soon it was just Viscaria and a brother and sister duo. After a lot debating the girl won. She smiled and bowed her head. She then proceeded to pull her mask off and show everyone what she looked like.

 She then proceeded to pull her mask off and show everyone what she looked like

Chloe POV

Everyone gasped when they saw it was Marinette. I smiled remembering when she told me.

Flashback

"Bumblebee! I have something to tell you." Nettiebug shouted as she ran to me. From her boyfriend's arms. They were coming to visit since Marinette didn't live here anymore. Her boyfriend after finding out what was going on had her move to his home. Which was in the states.

They did come to visit a lot. And I got to see Nettiebug when we need to battle an akuma. That won't last long since the big bad bat is finally helping us.

"What is it Nettiebug?"

"I'm entering a dancing competition. And guess what Damian is doing?" She said beaming. I was stumped on he could be doing. And when she told me I was shocked.

Flash back over

I turned my attention back to the show. I smiled can't wait for their reaction.

"Alright everyone we have our winner. And now for the next part. As promised a billionaire child will dance with the winner. We are only doing this for this season so this is very rare. The dancing dou will have five hours to come up with a dance so stay tuned." When the screen everyone was silent.

Five hours later

Third POV

They got back to the show as soon as it aired. And there stood Marinette in her outfit from before. And her partner who is facing away from the camera. Who was wearing  a loose dress shirt and dance pants. Then they started to dance.

When they finished I finally got a good look at her partner and saw it was Damian. While everyone around me were in shock I smiled happy for them.