NOTHIN NEW TO YOU

alexa.
the car.

i drove home with a smile on my face. don't window was down and i had decided that i wasn't gonna pick up duke yet, cause calum's roommate is also helping.

calum was sending me updates but i couldn't respond since i was driving.

i pulled into the mcdonald's drive through and got what i wanted, paid and started to drive home.

calum.
airport.

fuck.

i had forgotten a couple things, which it was fine it's not like i left my phone.

i looked at my messages from everyone. alexa was sending me photos of duke and how he wash

this wasn't going to be long, which is perfect. i was excited truly and mali was picking me up at the airport.

i laid my head back and closed my eyes.

two weeks!

a couple months later.
third person.

alexa and calums relationship was now semi public. everyone knew they were dating, and they were as happy as ever.

alexas friend hayley and isaac moved to los angelos because hayley got accepted into ucla and so did isaac!

alexa works at one of the most popular cafes in busy los angelos and gets paid super well.

she and calum haven't moved in together yet, because alexa has stated she's not ready for that stage yet and calum is absolutely understanding.

alexa and calum love eachother more than anything.

luke was very skeptical at first because people can be harmful, and didn't want it to be public yet.

but, alexa told him she could handle it.

"treat her well." luke had told calum more times than he could remember.

they were happy.