4

The more I think about it the more I slap myself on the face, hard. I am his damn therapist but here I am giving him the fuck me wanton I can't wait to feel you throbbing inside my drenched pussy vibe. Maybe I over did it, maybe he cringed internally, but God I wanted him to raise my dress up, bend me on the couch and fuck my brains out. The commanding sexual tension bouncing off an unseen wave bounces between us. Like a pull it draws us and I know he fights it off, I can see it with every move he makes, every utterance he speaks; even when he wish to touch me I find him drawing himself back and that gives me the slightest of hope that he wants me just as I want him. Maybe even more so.

Alexei isn't like any of my client walking through those doors; he is different. A dark gloomy cloud overshadow his countenance but as a therapist I see beyond the facade he displays, what he shows to the world. And worst is I want to fuck him on top of it all. I can't help his intense green eyes causing chaos in my belly, his smouldering gaze hyping my override nerves, his grin that has me wishing it's more genuine than that of a deranged psychopath. And then the accent, what is it about accent that makes a man sound hotter. Whenever he calls me flower years of practice has the deep flush zero degrees temp. I see the way his eyes watches me solely with keen interest but yet he denies it. When he thinks I don't look or notices as his gaze goes to the rise and fall of my chest or the sway of my hips but my best is when his voice gets husky watching me suck my lips in. I have come to acceptance that I want more and it's not just a measly crush or lust but the love of a man, the touch I want to quench my burning insides. I want Alexei and I must have him so I will just have to make sure he accepts what is going on between us and do the needful before either of us loose it one of this days.

Gina is right.

A sister needs to get laid.

Maybe I should end all this Russian hormone and call Bryan thereby accepting his apology, probably have sex that won't lead me to an orgasm again. But at least it's still sex.

Nope. Shaking my head furiously knotting the white towel on my body then moving to the steam covered mirror wiping it clean to see myself clear. My wet locks drips down my body, squishing my face I moan out giving the woman looking back at me a pep talk.

"You deserve an orgasm. A toe curling, bone rippling, inside throbbing, breathe taking orgasm. Yes, you deserve to have a man that can provide such services and not moping on old sentiments that do me no good." But still yet, where can I find or hire such a man? It's been five years I left New York, going to club is out of the picture and it's not like those kind of men fall on your feet every day. Groaning at my mishap walking out of the shower to the room falling on the bed rolling over snatching my phone from the night stand, I dial for a pepperoni pizza and ribs.

Looking at the ceiling thinking of the possibility I can get my wish granted tonight. "Aigoo! I need to get fucked. Hard." I cry miserably. Throwing my hands over my face exasperated just before I dropped the phone another intercepted.

"Hello." My hands still over my face.

"Rosie." Frowning wanting to hang up. "Please don't hang up." He says.

"What do you want Bryan?" My voice came out harsh than I expected.

"I called to apologise for earlier on. You weren't picking my calls." Looking at my phone there I realize he calls with another number making my frown go deeper.

Sitting up I shift to the drawer taking my lotion out creaming my skin. The fragrance gives a soothing calm as I lather my skin with the scenting gel paying half of half attention to whatever he says. The action tames the building anger wanting to burst out. Like what was he thinking accusing my client of wanting to fuck me and who is he to tell me what and what not is good for me. "You know, just for the funs of it speak."